RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Is this grounds for impeachment?

I think it is but I'm not sure it's enough for the rethugs to pursue...

For what it's worth according to the NYT Trump has a histroy of leaking stories...He used to leak stuff to them all the time related to his businesses often calling up trying to mask his voice but was always upset he couldn't dictate what they printed...Hence their rough relationship...

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7, you know I got receipts :sas2:

I stay with the info :umad:

The F.B.I. is reviewing an unverified dossier, compiled by a former British intelligence agent and funded by Mr. Trump’s political opponents, that claims Mr. Cohen met with a Russian representative in Prague during the presidential campaign to discuss Russia’s hacking of Democratic targets.

Prosecutors in Ukraine are investigating whether a member of Parliament committed treason by working with two associates of President Trump’s to promote a plan for settling Ukraine’s conflicts with Russia.
Cohen was named as a "liaison" between Trump and the Kremlin in the explosive, unsubstantiated dossier that surfaced last month, a summary of which had been presented by top US intelligence officials to Trump.

Sater was "not practicing diplomacy" in pushing the plan, which he entertained only because he "wanted to promote peace," he told Fox News on Monday. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

So basically, you don't have shyt on Trump and have been spewing fake news and unsubstantiated claims for well over 200pgs now... all while accusing anyone not buying it of derailing the thread.
bipeqoK.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So basically, you don't have shyt on shyt on Trump and have been spewing fake news and unsubstantiated claims for well over 200pgs now... all while accusing anyone not buying it of derailing the thread.
bipeqoK.png
All of trump's liaisons have worked with Russia...and yet Trump hasn't known about it? :francis:

Google Felix Sater :ufdup:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So all you have is smoke? :ld:
You were very direct as to what "Trump has done", and as to his collusion with Russia to win the election...
can you link me to the evidence of his involvement with the Russians and how they "put him in office"?:ld:

That's not my job. The evidence is strong at this point that Trump did collude with Putin, but I'll let the impeachment hearings decide that. :troll: