RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

full

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Pence being worse. He isn't unhinged and won't be fighting wit the press, judicial system and IC. Will he try to pass shytty policies? Sure but Trump is doing that now anyway. I feel like Pence can be fought and beaten through Congress come 2018.

Oh yeah, a deranged moron won't have the nuclear codes.

Atleast with Pence you understand his policies and ideology. I would rather fight an enemy I understand instead of an unpredictable mad man-baby.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
New in-depth reporting :whoo: :banderas:

Gnawing at Trump, according to one of his advisers, is the comparison between his early track record and that of Obama in 2009, when amid the Great Recession he enacted an economic stimulus bill and other big-ticket items.
So is Trump jealous that his term doesn't measure up to Obama's term so far, or angry that people are comparing the two?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Pence would be horrible, repubs would probably love it with he took over for trump tho. including those in the fbi that are extreme right wingers(comey, etc) and he would get their agenda done.

the big thing for dems, opposition at this point is winning back the senate and as many house seats and state house seats as possible from 2017-2020.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Im sure theyll go back to slobbin on him once this dies down but joe, mika and guests are goong in rn.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Someone needs to take his phone away early in the morning. That is when he sends his self defeating tweets.

I can't believe he is trying to start the birth certificate thing again.

He is definitely unraveling

Pence would be a nightmare as well

The fukkery :wow: