RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba's opinions illustrate why America is in this current political crisis.

As a non-American. This is both enlightening and scary.

What's wrong with White America? Obama made you lose your minds.
:russ:
what do you mean :heh: im sitting here laughing at this shyt because its so ridiculous. i dont give a fukk about what trump or his cabinet have gotten themselves into, it doesnt affect my life. theyre only embarrassing themselves

im recusing myself from this thread, theres a lotta good info but most of it is gonna result in jack shyt. buncha dudes sitting around waiting to blow napoleon for posting strings of tweets and passing them off as his own knowledge :mjlol:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
what do you mean :heh: im sitting here laughing at this shyt because its so ridiculous. i dont give a fukk about what trump or his cabinet have gotten themselves into, it doesnt affect my life. theyre only embarrassing themselves

im recusing myself from this thread, theres a lotta good info but most of it is gonna result in jack shyt. buncha dudes sitting around waiting to blow napoleon for posting strings of tweets and passing them off as his own knowledge :mjlol:

It doesn't affect your life because you're white :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
O0UjOJZ.jpg

E129AVb.jpg

xfgcDg2VnOF1TOIX9F7QZk39BhKCI0rza1oYglVq2us.jpg

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
you know i seem to remember acknowledging that unfair reality in this country, and the absolute shyt storm that followed :dead:

but what the fukk does whats being discussed in here with russia have to do with my or any average citizens race :what:

White people put 'party' and white supremacy above country.

White people hated Barack Obama so much, that they put in imbecile in office because he was 'brave' enough to lie about the President's birth for years
:francis: