RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And where are they now, hiding under a rock? Waiting for the fallout and try a power grab? Smart conservatives in the public light should do whatever they can to restore this country back to the values and morals that they believe in, if they stay silent, they are stooge fukking cowards.
Charlie Sykes was on Bill Maher on Friday. Called Trump a pathological liar and con-man. George Will has been shytting on him and the party for months to the point that Fox News let him go. Sensible conservatives are out there, just not on the coli for some reason.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
IF Trump was successfully impeached and Pence took over, would he be an immediate lameduck? For example, would he be able to get Gorsuch passed or does that whole situation get bushed :camby: until 2020?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Pence would be worse because he's not as dirty as trump
He's worse but he'd be damaged goods coming off an impeachment. He's not going to have a mandate to do what he wants after all the caping he's done for Trump and many Dems getting the confirmation they needed that the election was stolen.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I don't see Pence being worse. He isn't unhinged and won't be fighting wit the press, judicial system and IC. Will he try to pass shytty policies? Sure but Trump is doing that now anyway. I feel like Pence can be fought and beaten through Congress come 2018.

Oh yeah, a deranged moron won't have the nuclear codes.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I don't see Pence being worse. He isn't unhinged and won't be fighting wit the press, judicial system and IC. Will he try to pass shytty policies? Sure but Trump is doing that now anyway. I feel like Pence can be fought and beaten through Congress come 2018.

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yo....dudes dont like the republican agenda right?

dudes like ted cruz and mike pence are lifelong, conservative, party first type of republicans :hovtrump: im still clinging onto the shred of hope that lifelong limousine liberal, coke sniffing, baby aborting trump throws us a bone here and there on social issues