RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:There could be serious legal problems if Obama was raping bytches in the White House also. But that didn't happen neither did this bullshyt Trump put up there to deflect.:hhh:
I think the new tactic is to just ignore these dudes. They know there is no evidence for what trump said but bring there nonsense here anyways.

By the way. The president is the ultimate declassification authority. He can sign an executive order right now to make all this information available to the public and can easily find out what happen.

Instead this idiot rather read breitbart. :mjlol:

Like I said if I had presidents power I would be so busy with all the exclusive information I have access too that I wouldn't fukk with the internet for a while.

Me while learning about our brand new star gate project

76vQo_s-200x150.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If all this plays out and it is actually proven that Trump has ties directly with Putin, and Russia influenced our election in any way, what's next? Do we go to war with Russia?
no. we were never going to war with Russia. People equate "pushing back" with "going to war"

These kids didn't understand or live through the Cold War, so any sort of response is scary to them.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If all this plays out and it is actually proven that Trump has ties directly with Putin, and Russia influenced our election in any way, what's next? Do we go to war with Russia?
Nah. The House has the impeach Trump and the Senate has to vote on removing him.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nah. The House has the impeach Trump and the Senate has to vote on removing him.
I know that, I'm asking all said and done, I mean infiltrating the whole basis of this country, democracy, is an act of war. I lived through the Cold War, I understand all of that, we just don't really have an example of something of this magnitude in our lifetimes.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I know that, I'm asking all said and done, I mean infiltrating the whole basis of this country, democracy, is an act of war. I lived through the Cold War, I understand all of that, we just don't really have an example of something of this magnitude in our lifetimes.
Maybe Congress passes legislation for more sanctions and forces the President to sign them. If he veto it, they overturn it via vote.

Daps

Impeachment for Trump, Perjury trial then impeachment for Sessions (if he hasn't resigned), at least conspiracy/racketeering charges to stuff like Treason/sedition for anyone else linked.

Pence would become president (unless he is linked or had knowledge of anything).

The next thing would be to find any classified or state secret info he may have been provided from intelligence briefings before inauguration or after he was installed in the executive branch that was compromised. At that point, he would not receive a presidential pardon from Pence or any other possible successor (it's unlikely before, but you never know).

More sanctions for Russia, large scale freezing of assets worldwide and a lot of possible outcomes regarding businesses, organizations, political parties and corporations linked as well.