RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really believe it was orchestrated by Mucci and Trump at the least. Mucci not willingly ruining his public perception on Week 1 on accident. I don't underestimate Mucci either. He didn't build his image over the years by being sloppy.

Breh, what leads you to conclude this based on everything we know about this administration?

The first press conference managed to ruin Spicer's credibility with his wild claims about inauguration.

They promptly followed that up with the Muslim ban fiasco.

It has been downhill since.

I'm not saying these guys are total idiots, some of them got in schools I couldn't, however they are trying to impress and following the whims of a moron who may or may not be suffering from the early stages of dementia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, what leads you to conclude this based on everything we know about this administration?

The first press conference managed to ruin Spicer's credibility with his wild claims about inauguration.

I'm not saying these guys are total idiots, some of them got in schools I couldn't, however they are trying to impress and following the whims of a moron who may or may not be suffering from the early stages of dementia.
man, we just gotta call out this white mediocrity when we see it ... :laff:

This shyt is all wild :dead:

Not to mention NONE of them have ever served in government.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I understand but thier M.O. IS to cause distractions ever since Flynn got fired. These last two days might not have been orchestrated, but you can't tell me you have never suspected or believed any of these distractions were planned.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I've had my laughs about the Mooch, but just sat back and thought how crazy this really is.:mindblown:

This nikka called THE FUKKIN NEW YORKER. To just vent,:dead: and didn't think any of it would be on the record. He's made himself a player in this madness in record time. Dude will probably be in a couple of history books behind this.:mjlol:

This kind of stupid couldn't exist in nature, because it would be devoured by predators as soon as it set foot outside the nest.:picard: