RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that we have enjoyed the fukkery these past two days have provided, can we agree that it was an orchestrated distraction that everyone (Trump, Preibus, Bannon, Mucci) was in on?

Nah breh. There is nothing about this administration that leads me to think this was orchestrated.

This is just incompetence coming straight from the top.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh. There is nothing about this administration that leads me to think this was orchestrated.

This is just incompetence coming straight from the top.
I really believe it was orchestrated by Mucci and Trump at the least. Mucci not willingly ruining his public perception on Week 1 on accident. I don't underestimate Mucci either. He didn't build his image over the years by being sloppy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are so confused over at T_D, talking about, we love this new guy, I'm a hillbilly, but this is the kind of big city guy I like" and in the same sentence "we love bannon, you can tell they just disagree on little stuff, but they are on the same page". LOL, I have a certain rule in life, in real life, face to face, if you invite me to your dikk, or anybody's dikk, however way you phrase it, hell even if you invite me to my own dikk, we are fighting, win, lose, or draw, you don't invite people to dikks, lol.
The_Donald is flipping on Bannon :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

AHfsKA0.gif