RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and p*ssy hound pence talks about "nubile" young 18 year old men.
hqdefault.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
thats my question.
does Mooch really want it with Steve and his legion of nazis and gamergaters?
:jbhmm:
They are so confused over at T_D, talking about, we love this new guy, I'm a hillbilly, but this is the kind of big city guy I like" and in the same sentence "we love bannon, you can tell they just disagree on little stuff, but they are on the same page". LOL, I have a certain rule in life, in real life, face to face, if you invite me to your dikk, or anybody's dikk, however way you phrase it, hell even if you invite me to my own dikk, we are fighting, win, lose, or draw, you don't invite people to dikks, lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Now that we have enjoyed the madness of the past two days, can we agree that it was an orchestrated distraction that everyone is in on?
You are giving these amateurs way to much credit, these morons are hand to mouth when it comes to strategy, class, and intelligence. I refuse to believe that they are playing 127D chess

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are giving these amateurs way to much credit, these morons are hand to mouth when it comes to strategy, class, and intelligence. I refuse to believe that they are playing 127D chess
They are masters at distraction. I'm not overestimating them. It's what Trump does best.