RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've had my laughs about the Mooch, but just sat back and thought how crazy this really is.:mindblown:

This nikka called THE FUKKIN NEW YORKER. To just vent,:dead: and didn't think any of it would be on the record. He's made himself a player in this madness in record time. Dude will probably be in a couple of history books behind this.:mjlol:

This kind of stupid couldn't exist in nature, because it would be devoured by predators as soon as it set foot outside the nest.:picard:
my dude said he was gonna kill every leaker...talked HUGE shyt to Reince and Bannon and pulled their cards...shyt is hilarious.

NO WAY all three of them keep their jobs.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got the job offer and aint even start working yet :dead:
Well, what did you expect him to do, just sit around and suck his own cock?

steve-bannon.jpg

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I've had my laughs about the Mooch, but just sat back and thought how crazy this really is.:mindblown:

This nikka called THE FUKKIN NEW YORKER. To just vent,:dead: and didn't think any of it would be on the record. He's made himself a player in this madness in record time. Dude will probably be in a couple of history books behind this.:mjlol:

This kind of stupid couldn't exist in nature, because it would be devoured by predators as soon as it set foot outside the nest.:picard:
He complains about leakers but he implies he wanted to be a leaker.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
my dude said he was gonna kill every leaker...talked HUGE shyt to Reince and Bannon and pulled their cards...shyt is hilarious.

NO WAY all three of them keep their jobs.

I dunno - Bannon gives their racism that 'syphilitic village oaf' look, which Trump loves. :jbhmm:

He's probably safe.

Unless he was trying to suck his own cock on the clock... :patrice: