RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So Reince stopped Scaramouche from getting a WH job correct for 6 months correct?

Explains it all. :mjlol:

Edit:

During the transition, Mr. Trump had planned to appoint Mr. Scaramucci, 53, a Harvard Law School graduate, as the director of his office of public liaison, but the offer was revoked at the request of Mr. Priebus, who had concerns about Mr. Scaramucci’s overseas investments. An aide to Mr. Priebus said he had not blocked it, but merely tried to slow it down.

Mr. Scaramucci’s appointment came two months after the previous communications director, Mike Dubke, stepped down as the official in charge of Mr. Trump’s messaging. The eventual appointment of Mr. Scaramucci was backed by the president’s daughter Ivanka, Mr. Kushner and the commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, officials said.

Mr. Kushner has grown increasingly critical of both Mr. Spicer and Mr. Priebus, whom he regards as party establishment figures who operate out of self-interest. He also supported Mr. Trump’s decision to supplant Marc E. Kasowitz as his lead attorney on matters pertaining to Russia, according to people familiar with the situation.

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary

:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't find this funny anymore, this is down right scary.

this is a slow motion 9/11.

i'm not trying to be funny and i'm not using hyperbole.
this is a disaster on a scale that there is nothing worthy of comparison for.

this is beyond anything anyone has ever experienced.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
2kgdgm.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Republicans are defending Sessions because they know Trump isn't going to get rid of him. This is all a dog and pony show. Don't fall for the tough talk from the Republican senators. They know Trump won't cross that line.

He fired Comey of course he will cross that line

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And all this is a backlash because we elected one black president.

White people really showing they asses. They've turned government into Jerry Springer.

Congress is trying to pass bills they haven't even read, NY rich white trash in the White House, Conservatives love Russia.

That Obama PTSD is very real.

:dead: