RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just a matter of time now since this seems to almost had to come from Trump

next press secretary :scheme:

ptycyie12zaz.png

the world would lose it's collective mind.
sadly, i can not say that this is out of the realm of possibilities.
at this point, anything can happen.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
their numbers are few and when the state is ready to deal with them they won't want it
You're delusional...or you don't know that many white people in your personal life.

This trump-love, is very real.

They'll die for Trump.

No one would die over Obama, or Hillary. Or even Bill Clinton.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You're delusional...or you don't know that many white people in your personal life.

This trump-love, is very real.

They'll die for Trump.

No one would die over Obama, or Hillary. Or even Bill Clinton.
I don't agree with this, I think a very small percentage of even the most ardent Trump trash have the actual heart to do a fukking thing. There are always the fringe outliers, but those fukking mentally ill crazies will end up doing bad things regardless of who is president, because they are crazy, but I do agree in few instances, something like a Trump impeachment could a trigger for them. Regardless of all of it, Trump needs to be stopped, the gaslighting , the dog whistling, just not good for anyone, and even though I don't think that that will bring about civil war in the flesh, I do think, or I should say, am sure, that it harbors civil discourse, and this country needs healing, not more hate and disagreement. I think this healthcare sh1t, if it passes, will bring this country to the lowest point it has ever been in our lifetimes.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm starting to get pissed that Obama is so quiet. This is jot normal circumstances:damn:
He'll come out when the time is right. It wouldn't be in his best interests to speak now.

I seen this earlier on CNN and it presents a very interesting situation that puts Trump in a corner. If Trump signs this bill, then he pisses off Putin. If he vetoes the bill, the veto may get overturned by 2/3 vote in Congress to become law which once again pisses off Putin. Either way this will stain the Trump-Putin relationship.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't agree with this, I think a very small percentage of even the most ardent Trump trash have the actual heart to do a fukking thing. There are always the fringe outliers, but those fukking mentally ill crazies will end up doing bad things regardless of who is president, because they are crazy, but I do agree in few instances, something like a Trump impeachment could a trigger for them. Regardless of all of it, Trump needs to be stopped, the gaslighting , the dog whistling, just not good for anyone, and even though I don't think that that will bring about civil war in the flesh, I do think, or I should say, am sure, that it harbors civil discourse, and this country needs healing, not more hate and disagreement. I think this healthcare sh1t, if it passes, will bring this country to the lowest point it has ever been in our lifetimes.
Let me put you on game.

Do you now why patriot groups call themselves the 3%ers?

440px-3_Percenters_flag.svg.png

3 Percenters - Wikipedia

During the American Revolution, apparently only 3% of the population actually fought the British. (closer to 15% but whatever)

The notion is that all you need is a hardcore group of people willing to fight and thats all it takes.

That 3% exists. And its probably closer to 5-10% today.

You don't need everyone.

You need enough.

Trump has that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Let me put you on game.

Do you now why patriot groups call themselves the 3%ers?

440px-3_Percenters_flag.svg.png

3 Percenters - Wikipedia

During the American Revolution, apparently only 3% of the population actually fought the British. (closer to 15% but whatever)

The notion is that all you need is a hardcore group of people willing to fight and thats all it takes.

That 3% exists. And its probably closer to 5-10% today.

You don't need everyone.

You need enough.

Trump has that.

Maybe you are right, I'm hoping you are wrong. My mind is just not conditioned to accept that something like this could happen. I truly hope that I am just not naive, but I have a sliver of hope that "we the people" (modern day, not historically), as a collective, are better than this. I have seen all the clips that you posted, I consume all of this programming on tv and the internet, I just, personally, don't think it can happen on a country wide stage. Again, to qualify my statement, I hope you are wrong.