RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Interesting to see how active ICE is in those heavy farmland counties. I know there are in most urban cities snatching them up but I wonder are they going to the into rural areas. If not, that would explain not seeing farmers on CNN panels complaining about not having the workforce. We know this administration is going to keep appealing his base to keep the GOP in check with the fear of being primaried.

:pachaha:

hmm...lost a lot of weight, got rid of that dead rat on is head....jail agrees with fukk boy supreme:ehh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So you only have vegan burgers left?
TFIkScO.png

Not saying I did it, but that box of donuts didn't have anybody's name on it
TFIkScO.png

Lane closures?
TFIkScO.png
:ohlawd:

Incredible posting

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im not following what your point is or why you think I care about that story

legal immigration is good, illegal immigration is bad

if people are overstaying their visa then they should get deported, that is why more enforcement is needed
If illegal immigration is mostly a result of people overstaying temporary visas, logic would suggest that issuing more temporary work visas for The industries you say harm black workers and drive down wages will only lead to more illegal immigrants.

Remember when I called deporting people without addressing the issues that lead to illegal immigrants in the first place whack a mole?

Further, immigration illegal or otherwise still leads to the same results that you and Trump are critical of. Namely, taking jobs from Americans.