RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
still fukked all those farmers who voted for him though
:mjlol:

then since the process takes 30-60 days telling businesses they should pay the extra $2g for expedited
processing

Interesting to see how active ICE is in those heavy farmland counties. I know there are in most urban cities snatching them up but I wonder are they going to the into rural areas. If not, that would explain not seeing farmers on CNN panels complaining about not having the workforce. We know this administration is going to keep appealing his base to keep the GOP in check with the fear of being primaried.

:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not defending the admin but a lot could be considered sedition nowadays. When was the last sedition charge brought forth? I cant remember
I forget who, but there was someone who was Al Qaeda or ISIS who got hit with either sedition or treason. I just read about it a few days ago.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What part of legal immigration is it that you don't understand?
:jbhmm:

In each year from 2007 to 2014, the reportfrom the Center for Migration Studies finds, more people joined the illegal immigrant population by remaining in the U.S. after their temporary visitor permits expired than by sneaking across the Mexican border.

In 2014, about 4.5 million U.S. residents, or 42 percent of the population of roughly 11 million illegal immigrants, had overstayed their visas, the report says.

Overstays accounted for about two-thirds—66 percent—of those who ended up joining the illegal immigrant population in 2014.

“What’s happened is that popular conception has made it seem that illegal immigration means people coming from the southern border,” Robert Warren, a co-author of the report, said in an interview with The Daily Signal. “One of the reasons we put the report out is that illegal immigration is much more varied and we need to look at different policy options.”

Visa overstays—legal entrants to the U.S. who stay past their allotted time here—long have been the underreported component of illegal immigration.

A report by the Department of Homeland Security found that as of Jan. 4, 2016, a total of 416,500 of the 527,127 overstays in 2015 remained in the U.S. More have left the country since then, the government said.
:sas2: