RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I didn't get any sun at the beach, I had a hat on
TFIkScO.png

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ive watched Matlock, Perry Mason, A Few Good Men and countless other law movies. So I feel like I have a JD. So isnt it a crime if you're not only accepting stolen material, but encouraging them to steal even more material thru hacking? :jbhmm:
Seems like Trump amd his minions would be accessories, right?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ive watched Matlock, Perry Mason, A Few Good Men and countless other law movies. So I feel like I have a JD. So isnt it a crime if you're not only accepting stolen material, but encouraging them to steal even more material thru hacking? :jbhmm:
Seems like Trump amd his minions would be accessories, right?
Conspiracy to commit

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Conspiracy to commit
I get that. But u just cant encourage a foreign gov to hack someone. Seems like they would be guilty of multiple offenses. Yet I keep hearing how collusion isnt illegal and no laws were broken. I heard another lawyer say it on msnbc today.so its not just fox saying no laws were broken

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get that. But u just cant encourage a foreign gov to hack someone. Seems like they would be guilty of multiple offenses. Yet I keeo heating how collusion isnt illegal and no laws were broken. I heard another lawyer say iy on msnbc today.so its not just fox saying no laws were broken
They might have to make up laws, but what Trump did was sedition. Pure and simple.