RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Co sign this country was founded on the premise of not being a dictatorship and system of kings and queens when those fags for forefathers left England lol

No way this gov is to complex and too many independent agencies to let this shyt slide
thats not why

you can't be getting punked by your number 1 adversary so openly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
thats not why

you can't be getting punked by your number 1 adversary so openly.

This is true but you have to have historical context to lean on to see how shyt like this can happen..

After the USSR fell And when Putin took over for Gorvachof Putin said the fall of the Soviet Union is the greatest travesty to man kind.. Yo this mofo been working on trying to destabilize America ever since and succeeded.. Putin been on his grizzly mane :whoo:

BiBh2mRCEAA9XM6.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess NBC is slow boating for suspense. They'll name him soon.

Dude is also named in the D O S S I E R.

I've NEVER been convinced that shyt is credible, but I have to admit I'm starting to wonder. :patrice:

That said I refuse to believe there's any pee tape because somebody would've released that shyt already.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is just an associate in the Russian Mob. Not even a made man.

I pray for the the day I hear "The House of the Rising Sun" play while these a$$holes are being carted off to jail like

I salivate for the obligatory Scorsese movie fallout scene breh...
:win: