RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
But thats exactly whats going to happen. Someone will pardon them all. Either Pence or whoever. I don't think anyone is actually going to jail. Maybe Kush.
can't happen that way bud
I don't think you guys understand what is going on
The American government, its very nature, its promise and potential are at stake, it is fighting for its very life
if trump prevails it is over
if it is worth anything, it will not stand for this
it will make an example of all involved
just so the next set of fukkboys will learn to stay in their lane

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The American government, its very nature, its promise and potential are at stake, it is fighting for its very life
Nixon was pardoned and so will Trump.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But thats exactly whats going to happen. Someone will pardon them all. Either Pence or whoever. I don't think anyone is actually going to jail. Maybe Kush.

Honestly I don't think either of these is right.

Nobody will get pardoned because the GOP will refuse to take any action in the first place, so nobody will actually get charged with anything. They'll probably just deal with Trump's scandals until 2020, at which point he probably doesn't get re-elected.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As I always say.

The US Government was never going to let this slide.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As I always say.

The US Government was never going to let this slide.

Who in the US government has the power to actually DO something though?

I'm not talking about just releasing a report, I'm talking about actually charging someone with a crime. Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I know, literally all the power rests with Republicans in Congress and they're going to protect a Republican administration just off GP. Even if Mueller flat out says he thinks Trump or whoever committed a crime, if House Republicans choose to ignore it nobody can really do much about it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I'm not talking about just releasing a report, I'm talking about actually charging someone with a crime. Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I know, literally all the power rests with Republicans in Congress and they're going to protect a Republican administration just off GP. Even if Mueller flat out says he thinks Trump or whoever committed a crime, if House Republicans choose to ignore it nobody can really do much about it.

Muller and any attorney general brave enough can file indictments if a crime has been committed I believe

Don't expect anything from the Trump DOJ though.
:yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The institutional republicans are breaking up with Trump :whoo:

These people have been saying theres no evidence, and them email drop. Now some of em are are really trying to argu

The only way anything might happen is if Dems win control of the house and Pelosi couod somehow become President. I don't see this happening tho

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
6 hrs ·
BREAKING: Two months before Donald Trump Jr.’s encounter with a Russian lawyer, a key House subcommittee chairman, GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, received a similar overture in Moscow offering derogatory information about a U.S. policy that was upsetting Vladimir Putin.

Trump Jr. pitch was part of broad Russian effort
The congressman’s account provides the latest evidence that the overture to President Trump’s eldest son was part of a larger campaign by Moscow.
THEHILL.COM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Things are happening in 24 hour cycle. The only time the government moved this fast was after 9/11.

Pay attention man.

The problem with a lot of this is getting the masses to understand where this is gonna go.

I caught hell for literally dragging 90% of this forum to this point.