RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I guess NBC is slow boating for suspense. They'll name him soon.

Dude is also named in the D O S S I E R.

the D O S S I E R you say?
:ahh:
full

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
searched his name on that annotated dossier site and didn't get a hit. where was he mentioned in it?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I've NEVER been convinced that shyt is credible, but I have to admit I'm starting to wonder. :patrice:

That said I refuse to believe there's any pee tape because somebody would've released that shyt already.

People said there was no way Rob Ford was stupid enough to be caught on tape smoking crack, and we saw how that turned out.... :yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've NEVER been convinced that shyt is credible, but I have to admit I'm starting to wonder. :patrice:

That said I refuse to believe there's any pee tape because somebody would've released that shyt already.
The dossier says that the pee tape is in the Russian intelligence agency custody. They originally just used it as leverage but later on at later dates the Russian intelligence says they have no intention on releasing it because the trump campaign has been so cooperative with them on their own volition. I guess the thinking is if you start releasing compromising information on people even after they worked with you willingly, then you'll discourage future assets from doing the same.

Also I imagine this is something that would only be in the hands of a few high level people and given how the Russians get down, if it leaked they would probably just kill everyone in possession of it to discourage leaks in the future. Probably a big incentive to not release it.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
also

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/white-house-donald-trump-jr-scrutiny/index.html

A scramble by White House aides to respond to the brewing controversy over Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer may have exposed those aides to special counsel scrutiny.

They can now be called on by investigators led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to explain what they may have learned about the meeting that the President's eldest son, Trump Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had with the Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign.
[cont at link]

what did you know?
when did you know it?
who decided to c00ncoct the lie?
what other lies have you told?
who told you to tell them?
:mjgrin:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
also

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/white-house-donald-trump-jr-scrutiny/index.html

A scramble by White House aides to respond to the brewing controversy over Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer may have exposed those aides to special counsel scrutiny.

They can now be called on by investigators led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to explain what they may have learned about the meeting that the President's eldest son, Trump Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had with the Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign.
[cont at link]

what did you know?
when did you know it?
who decided to c00ncoct the lie?
what other lies have you told?
who told you to tell them?
:mjgrin:
It's all about getting caught up in the fukkery just because you wanted a job in the White House.