RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Washington Post tho:troll:

I'm guessing he hadn't seen Donny Jr.'s tweet confirming the NYT report when he tweeted that out. :lolbron:

Dude's argument was basically this:

Glenn Greenwald: "let's not get our hopes up, we haven't seen the email's contents yet" :whoa:

Donald Trump Jr.: "Here's the emails contents that show I wanted to collude with Russia and that contradicts my previous two statements" :uncledenzel:
:ahhahaha:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing he hadn't seen Donny Jr.'s tweet confirming the NYT report when he tweeted that out. :lolbron:

Dude's argument was basically this:

Glenn Greenwald: "let's not get our hopes up, we haven't seen the email's contents yet" :whoa:

Donald Trump Jr.: "Here's the emails contents that show I wanted to collude with Russia and that contradicts my previous two statements" :uncledenzel:
:ahhahaha:
still wouldnt jump the gun though:sas2:

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
How that "nothing burger" is looking right now
fakebigburger.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So your response is a bunch of soundbites? :heh:

I'm starting to think you're a bot that's malfunctioning. :lolbron:

If I sound like a bot ... it's because the evidence repeating is the same non-story it was 9 - 12 months ago. I'm echoing tit for tat, the lack of evidence and misinformation.

Ooops...I said that in the last post. I guess cause nothing has changed but the time of the year. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If I sound like a bot ... it's because the evidence repeating is the same non-story it was 9 - 12 months ago. I'm echoing tit for tat, the lack of evidence and misinformation.

Ooops...I said that in the last post. I guess cause nothing has changed but the time of the year. :francis:

Unless you guys like arguing with trolls, this is all they will do. They will either move the goal posts or just flat out deny the proof in front of them. They are only here to distract and hate and whatever other weird shyt they are into. Talking to them is a complete waste of time

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

"Nothing has changed...we had the FBI director fired, a special counsel assigned, the House and Senate Intel Committees, the FBI, CIA, NSA, ODNI, and the Senate Judiciary committee investigating this last year"

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm all for a good impeachment breh . But the article itself says there is no eveidence.

Except no, you're being disingenuous. Quote the entire statement.

It says this:

The New York Times said:
The precise nature of the promised damaging information about Mrs. Clinton is unclear, and there is no evidence to suggest that it was related to Russian-government computer hacking that led to the release of thousands of Democratic National Committee emails.

The email exchange noted that the info pertained to how Hillary was potentially working with the Russian government.

Your point fails.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Unless you guys like arguing with trolls, this is all they will do. They will either move the goal posts or just flat out deny the proof in front of them. They are only here to distract and hate and whatever other weird shyt they are into. Talking to them is a complete waste of time

Show me the proof. :sas1:

"Nothing has changed...we had the FBI director fired, a special counsel assigned, the House and Senate Intel Committees, the FBI, CIA, NSA, ODNI, and the Senate Judiciary committee investigating this last year"

Where is the proof. People get fired everyday B.