RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conan added to the "The List"
tenor.gif

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

LOL, well that is the last time that is going to happen, expect direct, quick, and hard hitting leaks/documents moving forward. Diaper Don, sometimes life comes at you fast, breh.

Nah nah this is exactly what you want! It's one thing to compile evidence of a misdeed. It's another to compile evidence of the perps denying the misdeed and the evidence that's in your possession. Like Kellyanne I don't practice law, but I'm sure that's one way you help prove intent.

There hasn't been a single story that has come out about this White House that WaPo or NYT has not approached them for confirmation or clarification.

Always had your enemy the rope.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Yossi Gestetner is not a credible source. Why do you keep citing him?

2. Page/Flynn collusion stuff and Donny Jr. collusion stuff isn't mutually exclusive; they don't cancel each other out. It's not inconceivable that both could have happened.
:cambybp:
1.Because he has critical thinking skills:gucci:

2.not inconceivable but highly unlikely :comeon:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“My son is a high-quality person and I applaud his transparency.”

:mjlol: :mjlol: :laff:

Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a son, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near the White House. When you see my love eh daughter, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?