RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Somebody put Jr's face on here. :mjlol:

tLzV0F.gif

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. Yossi Gestetner is not a credible source. Why do you keep citing him?

2. Page/Flynn collusion stuff and Donny Jr. collusion stuff isn't mutually exclusive; they don't cancel each other out. It's not inconceivable that both could have happened.
:cambybp:

:mjlol:

the desperation of yall posts

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
This is an international criminal case in addition to an impeachment. This isn't some fast food shyt. I never said "move on" I just wanted breaking news and I didn't think everything warranted front page headlines.

You can't ignore shyt forever tho
I'm all for a good impeachment breh . But the article itself says there is no eveidence.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Nothingburger :cook: :eat:. They keep reaching and pointing. He already met with Putin....they mad...the best they can do is ................. keep investigating their own tail aka lack of evidence and purposeful misinformation.

How many "Breaking News" moments is required before yall get tired of falling for this......Fairy tales like The Boy Who Cried Wolf is a parable to teach lessons....you need to take off the Augmented Reality vibranium head gear T'Challa.....it's impacting your reasoning abilities.

Donald Trump Jr Releases Emails Exchanged Ahead Of Meeting With Russian Lawyer | Zero Hedge

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nothingburger.... they keep reaching....and pointing....he already met with Putin....they mad...the best they can do is ................. keep investigating their own tail.

So your response is a bunch of soundbites? :heh:

I'm starting to think you're a bot that's malfunctioning. :lolbron: