RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Someone mentioned getting pence if trump is impeached.

I mentioned a while back that a part of me hopes trump doesn't get impeached.

The reason why is because Trump is an idiot and the whole administration are neophytes.

I prefer inept corruption than competent corruption. Trump is too easy to read and just not smart enough to head a complex conspiracy and deception. He is on the level of a jewelry seller on the street. He's not a Machiavelli.

The republican agenda is running into roadblocks to some extent due to the constant distractions and also the negative reactions that Trump garners that cascade down tot individual republicans.

Trump and his lackeys are so brazenly corrupt and antagonistic that anything they do inspires outrage and a reaction. This has the consequence of keeping his fukkery at the forefront.

With someone like pence or candidates like Cruz, they have the political skill and common sense to play things close to their vest. The hyper focus on the administration would not exist and they will be much better at fukking you.

I like my corruption to be poorly handle like the trump admin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Emin Agalarov feeding them to the wolves

:wow:

giphy.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm sure somebody already posted this but remember in that Washington Post article documenting how the Obama Administration wanted to tell the public about Russian interference in the election and the Republicans namely that cross dresser Mitch McConnell refusing to believe that this was the case and he was against telling the public :mjlol:

The whole Republican Party in my opinion is complicit :mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ok. IDK about his policies. He's a republican, tho, right? Is he gonna be less complicit with the GOP establishment?
He's an old piece of shyt

And in the unlikely even that he DOES become the sitting president, nothing of note would probably occur under his watch

The country would likely be a political clusterfukk. It might actually be just the shot in the arm that it needs as long as it does'nt result in psycho white supremacists and tea party nutjobs rising to power.