RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair Scarborough predicted the Trump presidency. The entire election he kept pointing out that despite what the numbers said about Hillary being a mathematical lock, white people will vote for Trump because they don't like Hillary and deep down in places where they don't want to admit, they are not as liberal as they think they are, and that there is a large sub section of this country that is too stupid to know that Trump is a liar, but is also tired of being called stupid.

He's a bytch if he lets Trump shyt on his woman like that though

You know and everybody else knows that he's not going to say shyt back.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even if the secret service takes him down, Joe gotta go at Donald.

Nah bruh :wow:

Even T.I. went at Floyd :stopitslime:
Joe scared breh I peeped game

Joe knows the GOP is full of shyt but he knows if he openly goes against them and Trump right now they'll brand him as a cuck or a RINO and he'll get elbowed out of the inner circle of that Rethuglican shyt.

All he can do is gently chide them but he knows the Liberals don't want his "Free Market" ass and the GOP is the only home he's ever known.

Plus the Rethugs probably know where the bodies are buried...not the ones that happened to show up dead in his office once upon a time, the other ones :lolbron:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The most Joe can do is just shyt on him on Twitter. Donald Trump is a dude that needs to be punched in his fukkin face. That's the frustrating shyt about all this. That idiot is President now and you can't get to him :beli:
Ironic you say that

The day after Trump won, I was on FB and one of my white friends from college posted ONE message that day

"Dude...we can tell you've never been punched in the face. We can all tell..."

That post always stuck with me because it didn't hit me initially that he was talking about Trump because this dude is super liberal and is usually non-violent as fukk but the seething hatred for Trump brought something out of him that morning.