RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This what I'm talkin about.

fukk this dude :what:

People keep asking and saying how Trump is a savage meanwhile he claps at them hard as hell but they continue to treat that dude with kid gloves..

fukk THAT ORANGE fakkit THEY NEED TO GO AT HIS bytch ASS MAD HARD.

White people are so soft :scust:
If they've spent any time with him off the record I'm sure there's plenty of dirt they can throw out there.

He clearly doesn't give a fukk about throwing theirs out.

Hope joe talks about some of the coke and hookers they've undoubtedly shared together:mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did Mika curve him at some point? :patrice:
I think it goes back to the fact that despite being "rich", most of the rich and wealthy don't like Trump because they know he's a piece of shyt.

Scarborough lives in one of the, if not the, richest counties in the country. Them cats will go to Trump Golf courses if there's a big shindig or to be seen there but they don't like him personally.

It's like...networking when you're in college or grad school. Most of the people in these events you probably wouldn't care to kick it with in your personal time but being there might put you in a position to be in a position to cake up so you go and smile and shake hands and take cards anyways.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Kind of ridiculous I got a notification on my phone from both NYT and WP about this happening.

People need to stop acting with so much indignation at everything he says. We already know he is a tard and at this point anyone who plays into it is feeding the troll and distraction.

Besides I think most journalists and personalities who are critical of Trump should accept this as a given now. Don't cry foul if this is the game you signed up for.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kind of ridiculous I got a notification on my phone from both NYT and WP about this happening.

People need to stop acting with so much indignation at everything he says. We already know he is a tard and at this point anyone who plays into it is feeding the troll and distraction.

Besides I think most journalists and personalities who are critical of Trump should accept this as a given now. Don't cry foul if this is the game you signed up for.
They're in a bad position because of the CNN shyt

They want to be able to continue to criticize him but they can't because he can spin it as a witch hunt now

CNN really REALLY fukked up

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty much my biggest take on most this fukkery and I don't even got kids yet
It depends on your race and ideology

53% of White Women voted for Trump despite all we knew about him before the election. That should let you know what they would say to their kids.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

bruh, this is just beyond the spectrum of normal behavior. Its literally breaking news...BECAUSE HE KEEPS BREAKING NEWS

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
It depends on your race and ideology

53% of White Women voted for Trump despite all we knew about him before the election. That should let you know what they would say to their kids.
Lol... I know this is "higher learning" but some of y'all go to deep. What do that gotta do with what I said? I'm talking about purelyinnocent brehs and brehettes in school that are learning how to live andto be a "certain way" in society... Nice ,kind, polite, etc" and see/hear about our "President" actin a whole ass

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
bruh, this is just beyond the spectrum of normal behavior. Its literally breaking news...BECAUSE HE KEEPS BREAKING NEWS
This is normal behavior now. Normal is what ever is common. The office of presidency is not occupied by a respectable person. It's occupied by an idiot man child.

But we've known this since the campaign that he is an ignorant man child and most of the public is aware. This isn't new. At some point it stops being breaking news and becomes business as usual. Here is where my concern lies.

Most people might say "oh that is terrible" or laugh or whatever. But this isn't really important to most people. It's not important to me. I already realize this doofus is going to do a lot of damage by being a doofus. It's a given and we all know this. It's not new. It's not breaking. This is the new reality until someone else is elected. But i will tell you what will make me care or actually outraged. If they get enough votes for this healthcare bill or if there is more solid revelations about what happened with the Russian investigation.

The ravings of a lunatic after watching his shows in the morning doesn't deserve a breaking notification in my opinion. The only people genuinely outraged are those in the Washington bubble who still think "traditions" and certain airs are expected to maintained despite having a reality TV show host in charge. If you still waiting for that occur or for this dude to "grow", you'll be disappointed.