RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great. 3 people I can't fukking stand.

Finally I would be willing to bet Mika and Joe Are hoping to be the real life House of Cards. That's why he's trying to sound all rational re: Trump. Don't forget he tried floating the idea of running for president a few years back.

Trump got in Mikas ass tho... good for him

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finally I would be willing to bet Mika and Joe Are hoping to be the real life House of Cards. That's why he's trying to sound all rational re: Trump. Don't forget he tried floating the idea of running for president a few years back.

Typical Trump supporter / apologist thinking.

"It doesn't matter how Trump debases the office of the presidency so long as he's going in on people I don't like."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

fukk Donald Trump:what:

Joe and Mika shyt on his dumb ass every morning and I watch it all the time laughing while eating my cereal

What the fukk are you defending that fakkit Trump for ??

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be fair Scarborough predicted the Trump presidency. The entire election he kept pointing out that despite what the numbers said about Hillary being a mathematical lock, white people will vote for Trump because they don't like Hillary and deep down in places where they don't want to admit, they are not as liberal as they think they are, and that there is a large sub section of this country that is too stupid to know that Trump is a liar, but is also tired of being called stupid.

He's a bytch if he lets Trump shyt on his woman like that though

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The most Joe can do is just shyt on him on Twitter. Donald Trump is a dude that needs to be punched in his fukkin face. That's the frustrating shyt about all this. That idiot is President now and you can't get to him :beli:

Last edited: