RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Donald Trump:what:

Joe and Mika shyt on his dumb ass every morning and I watch it all the time laughing while eating my cereal

What the fukk are you defending that fakkit Trump for ??

Apparently another idiot.

For the record, I don't distinguish between Trump and the people who helped him reach the office he currently resides in.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ironic you say that

The day after Trump won, I was on FB and one of my white friends from college posted ONE message that day

"Dude...we can tell you've never been punched in the face. We can all tell..."

That post always stuck with me because it didn't hit me initially that he was talking about Trump because this dude is super liberal and is usually non-violent as fukk but the seething hatred for Trump brought something out of him that morning.
:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ironic you say that

The day after Trump won, I was on FB and one of my white friends from college posted ONE message that day

"Dude...we can tell you've never been punched in the face. We can all tell..."

That post always stuck with me because it didn't hit me initially that he was talking about Trump because this dude is super liberal and is usually non-violent as fukk but the seething hatred for Trump brought something out of him that morning.
Yep. Trump grew up basically as privileged as you can be in the richest city in the country.

He doesn't know the other side of 5 fingers.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Donald better watch out.

It's not like Joe hasn't killed before. There is no telling if he will kill again.
giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Weak, p*ssy response. You're part of the blame for him being there, and don't even have the balls to @ Trump :obama:
Yeah, in the dead of night, him and Grassely are trying to end the FBI investigation on Trump by delegitimizing the whole reason for the investigation. Saw it on Maddow last night.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

This what I'm talkin about.

fukk this dude :what:

People keep asking and saying how Trump is a savage meanwhile he claps at them hard as hell but they continue to treat this guy with kid gloves..

fukk THAT ORANGE fakkit THEY NEED TO GO AT HIS bytch ASS MAD HARD.

White people are so soft :scust:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Way back when Scarborough was a Congressman there was a dead intern found in his office.

It wasn't suicide and Scarborough was cleared of all wrongdoing but there was rumors that they were fukking on the side because this is right around when I think his first marriage was starting to fall apart.

And nothing ever came of it. And despite all the pleas from his GOP friends to run again or run for Senate, he never got back into politics and instead said he could help execute change more as a talk show host.

I'm pretty sure dude cut a deal with someone and beat that rap.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Way back when Scarborough was a Congressman there was a dead intern found in his office.

It wasn't suicide and Scarborough was cleared of all wrongdoing but there was rumors that they were fukking on the side because this is right around when I think his first marriage was starting to fall apart.

And nothing ever came of it. And despite all the pleas from his GOP friends to run again or run for Senate, he never got back into politics and instead said he could help execute change more as a talk show host.

I'm pretty sure dude cut a deal with someone and beat that rap.
Ok. But to be fair he might of been fukkin a chick with mental issues. He coulda deaded her and she might have been on some "If you leave me I will kill myself type shyt"

Who knows :mjlol: