RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That cubs video is just a visual example of the kind of shallowness, thin charm, that he has coasted on his entire career, and secondly, I have no interest in baseball, or professional sports, but this is a shameful display by the cubs, or anyone who accepts the White House invitation, who isn't a racist, classist, sexist, hateful person. Esp. given that it's Chicago, stained with the blood of the impoverished communities who watch these games, and wear their gear, and they are in here glad handing with someone like this, who represents an ideology of oppression, and hatred.
Its that sort of cheesy praise bosses lay onto people looking for advancement. Its so gross.

"This guy is great"

"oh have you met so and so?"

"Look at this guy here!"

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
::snoop:.....:dead:.....The CNN video :leostare:.......how many yall actually watched the 8 minute video???? It seems like either you didn't watch or you don't feel comfortable hearing/seeing what he has to say......nobody wants to admit when they've been duped.

So instead of the discussion the last 24 hours being about a CNN employee calling out his employer over Russia, saying they are hyping it up for ratings and advertising dollars...plus the fact they have zero proif if anything....instead of assessing the merits or lack their of, yall posting Time magazine covers...:dahell:....
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

uhm...yeah I'm gonna need you to stay on topic
k'thanks

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Breh, you're right. Nothing to this story. Everything. Is. All. Right.
The IC has already confirmed that Russia hacked the election

No hate, I'm just trying to understand why a Neg Train hasn't had it's way with your rep yet

This thread going softer than Clay Aiken in a whore house

NEG THEM AND KEEP IT MOVING

:laff:

At some point you gone to realize this story is literally a billion dollar hoax on the American public and world. I'm not sure when you gone realize it...but it's gone to happen.

With all the bullshiit we have witnessed since 2001.....some of yall are old enough to recognize the levels of geo-political fukkery that are out there...This hoax though could lead to being radiologically BBQed.....some of yall seem to forget that.

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

uhm...yeah I'm gonna need you to stay on topic
k'thanks

The topic is the media is making it up....in collusion......with Establishment DNC and RNC.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Not Kaspersky no:mjcry:

It's the goat online security suite for residential use :mjcry:

Don't tell me they been secretly keeping a log of all the Hitomi Tanaka and Anri Okita HD movies I been downloading from the seedy places on the net :mjcry:
That shyt is something to think about brehski :lupe:. Saw it at Walmart the other day and thought about copping it too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh: I used to scan my computer with their online scanner. For a hot minute, this was the go to online scanner on many malware removal forums.

Don't tell me they been secretly keeping a log of all the Hitomi Tanaka and Anri Okita HD movies I been downloading from the seedy places on the net :mjcry:
That shyt is something to think about brehski :lupe:. Saw it at Walmart the other day and thought about copping it too.

Since 2012 :sas2:

Russia’s Top Cyber Sleuth Foils US Spies, Helps Kremlin Pals

The Company Securing Your Internet Has Close Ties to Russian Spies

Y'all gotta stay up on game :stopitslime:

...Had y'all listened to a real one :sas2:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Who’s afraid of Trump? Not enough Republicans — at least for now.

History suggests that presidents who have governed successfully have been both revered and feared. But Republican fixtures in Washington are beginning to conclude that Trump may be neither, despite his mix of bravado, threats and efforts to schmooze with GOP lawmakers.
In private conversations on Capitol Hill, Trump is often not taken seriously. Some Republican lawmakers consider some of his promises — such as making Mexico pay for a new border wall — fantastical. They are exhausted and at times exasperated by his hopscotching from one subject to the next, chronicled in his pithy and provocative tweets. They are quick to point out how little command he demonstrates of policy. And they have come to regard some of his threats as empty, concluding that crossing the president poses little danger.
America First Policies has been mulling similar ads against other Republicans who have broken ranks, hoping to make lawmakers believe they will pay a price for betraying Trump and imperiling his agenda. The super PAC also is considering grass-roots campaigns across the country to mobilize Trump supporters in key states during the July 4 recess, as a way to ratchet up pressure on wavering lawmakers.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

We use the enterprise version at work :mjcry: