RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
AY21oCv.gif

FBI Interviews Employees of Russia-Linked Cyber Security Firm Kaspersky Lab
by Ken Dilanian and Tom WinterJun 28 2017, 10:59 am ET
FBI agents on Tuesday paid visits to at least a dozen employees of Kaspersky Lab, a Russia-based cyber-security company, asking questions about that company’s operations as part of a counter-intelligence inquiry, multiple sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

In a classic FBI investigative tactic, agents visited the homes of the employees at the end of the work day at multiple locations on both the east and west coasts, the sources said.

There is no indication at this time that the inquiry is part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election meddling and possible collusion. Kaspersky has long been of interest to the U.S. government.

Its cyber-security software is widely used in the United States, and its billionaire owner, Eugene Kaspersky, has close ties to some Russian intelligence figures, according to U.S. officials. He graduated in 1987 from the Soviet KGB-backed Institute of Cryptography, Telecommunications, and Computer Science.

An employee walks behind a glass wall at Kaspersky headquarters in Moscow, October 2016. Kirill Kudryavtsev / AFP - Getty Images file
Kaspersky Lab paid former national security adviser Michael Flynn $11,250 in 2015 for cyber-security consulting, according to public documents, but that was not a focus of the FBI questioning, multiple sources said.

FBI agents told employees they were not in trouble, and that the bureau was merely gathering facts about how Kaspersky works, including to what extent the U.S. operations ultimately report to Moscow.

Kaspersky sells cyber-security software to businesses and the government in the U.S., although intelligence officials have warned for years that the company has ties to Russia. Kaspersky Labs has sought to raise its American profile with corporate sponsorships, including of National Public Radio.

"I wouldn't put their stuff on my computer if you paid me," said a former senior U.S. intelligence official.

"As a private company, Kaspersky Lab has no ties to any government, and the company has never helped, nor will help, any government in the world with its cyberespionage efforts," said the company in a statement. "The company has a 20-year history in the IT security industry of always abiding by the highest ethical business practices, and Kaspersky Lab believes it is completely unacceptable that the company is being unjustly accused without any hard evidence to back up these false allegations. Kaspersky Lab is available to assist all concerned government organizations with any ongoing investigations, and the company ardently believes a deeper examination of Kaspersky Lab will confirm that these allegations are unfounded."

CORRECTION (June 28, 2017, 11:15 a.m.): An earlier version of the headline on this article misspelled the name of the company visited by the FBI. It is Kaspersky Lab, not Kasperky Lab.

1DezyJX.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

:ohhh: I used to scan my computer with their online scanner. For a hot minute, this was the go to online scanner on many malware removal forums.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I encourage everybody to watch this thing in its entirety.

This man's brain is a complete disaster. What the fukk was that???????????

:gucci:

He's in way over his head, he is not comfortable in his own skin, and he is waiting for the other shoe to drop. He doesn't care about losing the position, he is only worried about how his brand will be affected. He just wants to go eat his 2 scoops, watch cable news, and then watch a tape of his wife getting fukked by that guy over at trump tower in NYC.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Soros must have cut that check

I mean why else would the Chair of the Cybersecurity, Privacy and Crisis Management Practice believe in the Russian fairy tale?

Maybe he hasn't seen that Van Jones video yet...
You need to stop with the Soros sh1t, you are gonna have people thinking he pays off everybody, not just us, I mean be realistic.