RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The IC has already confirmed that Russia hacked the election

No hate, I'm just trying to understand why a Neg Train hasn't had it's way with your rep yet

This thread going softer than Clay Aiken in a whore house

NEG THEM AND KEEP IT MOVING
Im sayin though. Neg him to bolivia..all he does is come in here and post nonsense.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Their trolling is pathetic but you knew they were going to run with that video. Tbh I would love to see the actual fallout in the next couple of weeks from CNN because you know they are going to try extra hard now to gain credibility.

But the trolls are going to ignore that actual investigation exists and just want to waste time. You notice it's not as many of them anymore. Things have been bad if you are a trump supporter. And he continues to keep digging holes for himself.

Also noticed how he ducked the Time cover. Here he is with endless posts talking about we have been duped by MSN. Meanwhile there Lord Emperor savior has actual fake news on his properties. That was confirmed fake by Time.

The levels

The fukkery :wow:
Tbh this video by project Veritas would be effective if it was someone more substantial involved in the Russia reporting at CNN. Not some supervising producer for CNN Health, who's CV is mainly related to reporting in the medical sector and just gave his opinion on the Russia story and there not being a smoking gun proof (yet, even though the amount stuff that has happened since January must give everyone pause), something we know not everyone is seeing eye to eye on. :troll: Regardless there is a serious investigation currently on-going and that sort of evidence is heavily classified and won't be released till it's complete.

Anyway, just because someone is a CNN employee doesn't mean they can't be Trump fans or fall for the Trump rhetoric. :troll:

End of the day though, will Trump retract the BS claims he makes on the daily? Or will that be heavily ignored by Trumpset? :mjpls:

Again I'm not surprised. Dude is hot air.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Van Jones calling the Russia thing a big nothing burger.:francis: He must be Trumpset. Probably gets paid in rubles .:mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Van Jones calling the Russia thing a big nothing burger.:francis: He must be Trumpset. Probably gets paid in rubles .:mjgrin:

I...I don't even know how to respond to this. :mindblown:

Not because you have a point; because this is the weakest and most idiotic "bombshell" I've ever seen :russell:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I...I don't even know how to respond to this. :mindblown:

Not because you have a point; because this is the weakest and most idiotic "bombshell" I've ever seen :russell:
Yeah, as soon as Van said nothing burger, that was the night that Van became president of the United States. :lolbron:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

from the senate intell hearing

DDa0o6-UMAA00jr.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They are banning cameras and audio from White House briefings again. Isn't it funny that yesterday Huckab1tch told all of America to watch a video that was obtained through secret recordings, but if a news agency was to secretly record a press briefing that audio and video was barred from, they would lose their press pass? Has an administration ever held such a blatant double standard, or been less transparent? I love it, more leaks coming, msm is going to declare war, nothing is off the table. Tapes, tapes, tapes, let's get em'

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Pack it up brehs. Van Jones and John Bonifield say the Russia thing is nothing. :whoa:

Waiting for my paycheck from Soros next week, I've given up the charade. :mjpls:

Hopefully Van Jones comes clean, we can't carry on this witch hunt any longer. :hubie: