RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The reason these fukking hillbillies and sh1t still come out to these rallies and support this fukking clown lies in the adage "nobody wants to hear there kids are ugly". These people are so ashamed of themselves and the desicion they made that they don't see any other way but to support this monumental failure of a man. They voted against thief best interest because they were duped by Facebook, infowars, breitbart, etc..and now that people want to call them out on their dormant racism, sexism, etc..they are like "I'm not racist, I don't say the N word in public" and all sorts of twisted self justification like that. The majority of these folks will be affected by these bad policies, but still find a way to blame democrats and specifically Obama and Hillary. Trump was continuing to fan the flames tonight with his Democrats are evil obstructionists sh1t, while last time we looked, the repubs still control all branches of government. These sycophants as well of their god emperor need to go, and sure we can work on the dem party, and sure it will take some purging, but at the end of the day, these R's and EVERYTHING they stand for needs to be destroyed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They're brainwashed in what they think he has done for them or will do for them. He doesn't give a damn about those folks, he just love the love, cheers and screams he hears. He is the ultimate celebrity.

I don't think theyre brainwashed outright, they're white and so desperate to want to belong they stay on code because this is all they got... even if it meant renouncing trump's bullshyt white americans go off emotion not logic... they love being lied to theyd rather embrace the lies instead of the truth...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't think theyre brainwashed outright, they're white and so desperate to want to belong they stay on code because this is all they got... even if it meant renouncing trump's bullshyt white americans go off emotion not logic... they love being lied to theyd rather embrace the lies instead of the truth...
Watch out for people that would rather climb a tree to lie, than just tell the truth, lol, my dad always says that sh1t

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
http://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-doesnt-want-poor-people-to-be-in-charge-of-1796319521

5254655010668544.png

He just took a shyt on his entire base and they clapping for this bullshyt...:snoop: see what I mean...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת