RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This rally of his, wow. Trump supporters are really brainwashed. Its really David Koreshist with those folks. One of them was arguing me down on twitter that Trump has improved his life since he has taken office. I asked him to point to one particular policy that had a impact on his life. He responded and said, you retweeted Joy Reid, stupid libtard. If he makes it to 2020, those same folks will vote for him again no matter what negative impact he has on them. When they lose their insurance and cant get opioids anymore, they will turn to full blown dope fiends who wont care to vote. Thats all I got :francis:
The dumbing down of generations x and y is truly the most :scust: worthy development we have as a society, and that's really saying something in this country. This level of delusion, selfish idiocy, and nihilism is precisely why we're in this position in the first place.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I disagree they ate brainwashed. At the end of the day, Trump is his supporters.

They're brainwashed in what they think he has done for them or will do for them. He doesn't give a damn about those folks, he just love the love, cheers and screams he hears. He is the ultimate celebrity.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You hear this fukking clown right now, he has absolutely nothing to offer but contempt for democrats. He is such a fukking clown and this crowd is absolutely full of fukking hicks and inbreeds.
He is actually fanning the flames of violence

The Hill
28 mins ·
President Trump said he will enact a law blocking immigrants from receiving welfare benefits for five years after they've entered the country — but that law has existed since 1996.

Trump tells supporters he will enact law that's been in place for 20 years
Trump said his administration would be “putting in legislation to that effect very shortly.”
THEHILL.COM

The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump attacked wind power during a rally in Iowa — a state that gets nearly a third of its energy from wind, a higher percentage than any other state in the country.

Trump attacks wind power in state that gets third of energy from wind
"I don’t want to just hope the wind blows to light up your homes," Trump said.
THEHILL.COM

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Hill
28 mins ·
President Trump said he will enact a law blocking immigrants from receiving welfare benefits for five years after they've entered the country — but that law has existed since 1996.

Trump said his administration would be “putting in legislation to that effect very shortly.”
THEHILL.COM

The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump attacked wind power during a rally in Iowa — a state that gets nearly a third of its energy from wind, a higher percentage than any other state in the country.

THEHILL.COM
:laff:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i swear Cheeto could wait 2 months and tell his dumb ass supporters that the wall was done and built and they would believe him
:scust:

our resident trolls would be all up in here talking about how great the wall is and we just dont understand cause something something email server

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Trump isn't sophisticated enough to pull off collusion with Russia
why do you think collusion with Russia needs sophistication?
does the heralding details of Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Page, Stone, et al interactions with the Russians and subsequent coverups and obfuscations sound sophisticated to you?
before you answer, review exhibit A
c5u8wg4n33jy.gif

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
why do you think collusion with Russia needs sophistication?
does the heralding details of Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Page, Stone, et al interactions with the Russians and subsequent coverups and obfuscations sound sophisticated to you?
before you answer, review exhibit A
c5u8wg4n33jy.gif
BTW the blue white striped tie sir is one of his sons. Just some family tea.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Hill
28 mins ·

THEHILL.COM

The Hill
1 hr ·

THEHILL.COM