RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I feel like Russia did more than we know, but we scared to go to war with em
Its not the fear of war thats causing the need for all republicans to obfuscate, delay and outright ignore the investigation into Russian interference. It's the fear of de-legitimizing the entire 2016 election.

We're entering a third world era of politics in America, where the ruling party is openly corrupt, enrich themselves and their party loyalists from the public treasury, and motivate the people to follow them despite it being against their best interests through nationalism and fear of the mysterious 'other' people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Russia did more than we know, but we scared to go to war with em
This!!! We only know what we are allowed and wanted to know. Could you imagine if the truth of Russia's involvement was widely known.....the truth is much deeper than most of us could imagine....and it's truly a great argument for war....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CUiO70C.gif

B489jwd.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

I was reading about this in s previous post and I assumed it was an onion article.

:laff: :laff:

Call a ~$200,000 a year salary peanuts in a country where the average salary is like $35,000 a year brehs.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He keeps getting away with this shyt.The audience didn't even boo that shyt :what:

He's going to keep getting away with it. :kanyebp:Until the investigation completes, there's no reason to be mad at this type of nonsense. Trump's gonna Trump.

Can't say I'm not impatient for when Mueller pulls up on Trump & crew with them diccs out and flashing badges, tho :bpbanderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its not the fear of war thats causing the need for all republicans to obfuscate, delay and outright ignore the investigation into Russian interference. It's the fear of de-legitimizing the entire 2016 election.

We're entering a third world era of politics in America, where the ruling party is openly corrupt, enrich themselves and their party loyalists from the public treasury, and motivate the people to follow them despite it being against their best interests through nationalism and fear of the mysterious 'other' people
Honestly republicans have been doing this at least since Nixon or Reagan. War on drugs and trickle down economics sound familiar?