RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This rally of his, wow. Trump supporters are really brainwashed. Its really David Koreshist with those folks. One of them was arguing me down on twitter that Trump has improved his life since he has taken office. I asked him to point to one particular policy that had a impact on his life. He responded and said, you retweeted Joy Reid, stupid libtard. If he makes it to 2020, those same folks will vote for him again no matter what negative impact he has on them. When they lose their insurance and cant get opioids anymore, they will turn to full blown dope fiends who wont care to vote. Thats all I got :francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This rally of his, wow. Trump supporters are really brainwashed. Its really David Koreshist with those folks. One of them was arguing me down on twitter that Trump has improved his life since he has taken office. I asked him to point to one particular policy that had a impact on his life. He responded and said, you retweeted Joy Reid, stupid libtard. If he makes it to 2020, those same folks will vote for him again no matter what negative impact he has on them. When they lose their insurance and cant get opioids anymore, they will turn to full blown dope fiends who wont care to vote. Thats all I got :francis:
I disagree they ate brainwashed. At the end of the day, Trump is his supporters.