RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
lol cause I need credibility on thecoli.com

the fact that I can make six figures and still spend time on a random website going back and forth with losers like you, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the rest of the democrat-supporting nerds on here, burns your ass

but just to entertain your bum ass, here's my office:

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

lol yep I'm petty like that...but I'm bored and none of my projects are active right now :yeshrug:

now you can show me your office :mjgrin::umad:
Breh can we keep the thread on topic?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

the fact that I can make six figures and still spend time on a random website going back and forth with losers like you, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the rest of the democrat-supporting nerds on here, burns your ass

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

lol yep I'm petty like that...but I'm bored and none of my projects are active right now :yeshrug:

I'm impressed :ehh:

They giving offices to the head trash collector now? Can't hate on it :hubie:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm impressed :ehh:

They giving offices to the head trash collector now? Can't hate on it :hubie:
That office building looks empty as hell. Like someone is there early for cleaning and just went into an office to take pics. Jeopardize a 6figure job by posting pics on a message board brehs:beli:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That office building looks empty as hell. Like someone is there early for cleaning and just went into an office to take pics. Jeopardize a 6figure job by posting pics on a message board brehs:beli:

The lack of personal items leads me to believe it's a shared space for remote workers.

Back to the thread though.....

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

Nobody's office looks like this.

You are either a janitor or a fukking weirdo

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no the entire Intel Community doesn't agree that Russia hacked the election

god you people are so effin naive, it's not even funny

Not gonna lie at first I didn't believe you. You know how people always lying on the internet. But ALL of those doubts were erased when you posted not one, but TWO, pictures of a non-descript and what appears to be an unused office. If it were only one picture, I honestly wouldn't have been convinced. Let me guess you work undercover ops? So secretive you don't even sit in a chair because you don't want people to be able to see you working (instead preferring to work under the desk).

I realize you're very busy safeguarding our nation's interests. Honestly next time don't even waste your time responding to these cretins.

Just hit them with the

chris-tucker-that-look-our-apologies-but-thats-g14-classified.jpg
and keep it moving.

Thank you for your service!

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie at first I didn't believe you. You know how people always lying on the internet. But ALL of those doubts were erased when you posted not one, but TWO, pictures of a non-descript and what appears to be an unused office. If it were only one picture, I honestly wouldn't have been convinced. Let me guess you work undercover ops? So secretive you don't even sit in a chair because you don't want people to be able to see you working (instead preferring to work under the desk).

I realize you're very busy safeguarding our nation's interests. Honestly next time don't even waste your time responding to these cretins.

Just hit them with the

chris-tucker-that-look-our-apologies-but-thats-g14-classified.jpg
and keep it moving.

Thank you for your service!
look how upset you are :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Trump: "We are living in turbulent times folks.....very turbulent. In an attempt to end the divisiveness in this country that started under the Obama administration, I will be removing Robert Mueller from his duties effective immediately per recommendation of Rod Rodenstein. Mr. Mueller is a fine fine man of great character, but this media witch hunt must end now so we can all focus our energies on the business of Making America Great Again. This country deserves it....Steve Scalise deserves it."
:mjpls:

CNN: :leon:

Wolf Blitzer: *BREAKING NEWS* "Does President Trump have a fair point about the divisiveness in this country and was today's shooting a turning point for the embattled president?"

*enter 6 hours of mindless debate (Dems on defense for 5.9 hours)*

Trump:
full

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump: "We are living in turbulent times folks.....very turbulent. In an attempt to end the divisiveness in this country that started under the Obama administration, I will be removing Robert Mueller from his duties effective immediately per recommendation of Rod Rodenstein. Mr. Mueller is a fine fine man of great character, but this media witch hunt must end now so we can all focus our energies on the business of Making America Great Again."

CNN: :leon:

Wolf Blitzer: *BREAKING NEWS* "Does President Trump have a fair point about the divisiveness in this country and was today's shooting a turning point for the embattled president?"

*enter 6 hours of mindless debate (Dems on defense for 5.9 hours)*

Trump:
full
Lmao.

This actually looks like it could be real. :dead:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lmao.

This actually looks like it could be real. :dead:
It will be within a day or two. He'll probably do it on Friday as a news dump. I predicted the Comey firing 12 hours before it was announced. Trump is an opportunist. He views everything through a prism of how he can benefit from it. There's no doubt in my mind he's sitting around right this minute strategizing how he can use this shooting for his personal gain.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
no the entire Intel Community doesn't agree that Russia hacked the election

god you people are so effin naive, it's not even funny
Lol

You don't work in Intel. :duck:

Just read one of the agencies handbook (maybe mock handbook) from the Stanford website what your doing is against the agencies protocol.

#1. Your speaking as an representative for the IC and making "statements" on their behalf. Claiming this is what is going on in the IC. That's looks to be against agency procedures from what I read.

#2. You are posting what can be perceived as sensitive information on a public forum.

#3. You are talking badly about the Intel agencies in public. That's awful and not patriotic.

You'd get fired from a regular job doing this let alone actually working for an Intel agency.:mindblown:

It's also illegal and it is a violation of federal law under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to falsely represent oneself as a United States federal agent.

If you are lying I suggest you stop. Anyone one here can report you to the authorities.:damn:

Last edited: