RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not gonna lie at first I didn't believe you. You know how people always lying on the internet. But ALL of those doubts were erased when you posted not one, but TWO, pictures of a non-descript and what appears to be an unused office. If it were only one picture, I honestly wouldn't have been convinced. Let me guess you work undercover ops? So secretive you don't even sit in a chair because you don't want people to be able to see you working (instead preferring to work under the desk).

I realize you're very busy safeguarding our nation's interests. Honestly next time don't even waste your time responding to these cretins.

Just hit them with the

chris-tucker-that-look-our-apologies-but-thats-g14-classified.jpg
and keep it moving.

Thank you for your service!

I will admit if the alt-right is going to troll, troll like this

Post a pic of barely used office and say that's proof you have a 6 figure Intel job brehs

The fukkery that keeps giving :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump: "We are living in turbulent times folks.....very turbulent. In an attempt to end the divisiveness in this country that started under the Obama administration, I will be removing Robert Mueller from his duties effective immediately per recommendation of Rod Rodenstein. Mr. Mueller is a fine fine man of great character, but this media witch hunt must end now so we can all focus our energies on the business of Making America Great Again. This country deserves it....Steve Scalise deserves it."
:mjpls:

CNN: :leon:

Wolf Blitzer: *BREAKING NEWS* "Does President Trump have a fair point about the divisiveness in this country and was today's shooting a turning point for the embattled president?"

*enter 6 hours of mindless debate (Dems on defense for 5.9 hours)*

Trump:
full
I need NYTimes to say "fukk all that, nobody died" and drop the hammer tonight...we've need a story for a few days now :ahh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol

You don't work in Intel. :duck:

Just read one of the agencies handbook (maybe mock handbook) from the Stanford website what your doing is against the agencies protocol.

#1. Your speaking as an representative for the IC and making "statements" on their behalf. Claiming this is what is going on in the IC. That's looks to be against agency procedures from what I read.

#2. You are posting what can be perceived as sensitive information on a public forum.

#3. You are talking badly about the Intel agencies in public. That's awful and not patriotic.

You'd get fired from a regular job doing this let alone actually working for an Intel agency.:mindblown:

It's also illegal and it is a violation of federal law under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to falsely represent oneself as a United States federal agent.

If you are lying I suggest you stop. Anyone one here can report you to the authorities.:damn:
As an intel official, he basically opened himself up to blackmail. If he does work intel :mjpls:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Using alt-right terms :bpthink:

Claims to work in intel but just cited TheBlaze and NewsBusters as a source :bpthink:
Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 742; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

18 U.S. Code § 912 - Officer or employee of the United States

The mods should delete his Intel claim post from this thread.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First of all, i work in intel. There wasn't a massive cyber attack -- that term is used as loosely as "radical islam."

the Democrooks are just mad their corruption got exposed. no voting booths were hacked and there was no collusion. The Russians just brought to light the underhanded Clintonian politricks, and the establishment is mad. If the Rethug emails got exposed, the establishment Dems would have been cheering and saying "I told you so."

This is a massive witchhunt that won't end in any impeachment or consequences. Trump will troll his way until his presidency ends...sadly enough, he might get re-elected, because the D's have focused on Russian conspiracy theories, and not real issues that affect everyday Americans.

I mean, look at this shyt:

Democratic Party Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Do you think that's a coincidence? The people aren't impressed with this shyt. Concerned but not impressed.
The Republicans were hacked though:mjlol:
Do your research:russ:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread derailed last couple pages but

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In rebuke to Trump, the deal blocks him from being able to lift or ease the sanctions without Congressional approval <a href="https://t.co/xtpYjjghzK">https://t.co/xtpYjjghzK</a> <a href="https://t.co/CB1cCzn0xj">https://t.co/CB1cCzn0xj</a></p>&mdash; Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) <a href="">June 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>