RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
that's all the dems have....a bunch of conjecture. this whole probe has been a joke.

Nothing is going to happen. the Dems will continue to lose in 2018. None of their pathetic strategies are going to help the people of America.

full

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
why does this mean tapes have to materialize

The dossier was floated around for literally 6 months as sheer rumor
that's all the dems have....a bunch of conjecture. this whole probe has been a joke.

Nothing is going to happen. the Dems will continue to lose in 2018. None of their pathetic strategies are going to help the people of America.

Dems have more than that. :bpumad:

Witch hunts don't get special counsels assigned. :bpumad:

It's not "conjecture" that everyone who has access to classified intelligence agrees that Russia led a massive cyber attack against the election, and the only ones downplaying it are the ones who are currently under investigation for Russian collusion. :bpumad:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems have more than that. :bpumad:

Witch hunts don't get special counsels assigned. :bpumad:

It's not "conjecture" that everyone who has access to classified intelligence agrees that Russia led a massive cyber attack against the election, and the only ones downplaying it are the ones who are currently under investigation for Russian collusion. :bpumad:

First of all, i work in intel. There wasn't a massive cyber attack -- that term is used as loosely as "radical islam."

the Democrooks are just mad their corruption got exposed. no voting booths were hacked and there was no collusion. The Russians just brought to light the underhanded Clintonian politricks, and the establishment is mad. If the Rethug emails got exposed, the establishment Dems would have been cheering and saying "I told you so."

This is a massive witchhunt that won't end in any impeachment or consequences. Trump will troll his way until his presidency ends...sadly enough, he might get re-elected, because the D's have focused on Russian conspiracy theories, and not real issues that affect everyday Americans.

I mean, look at this shyt:

Democratic Party Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Do you think that's a coincidence? The people aren't impressed with this shyt. Concerned but not impressed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
First of all, i work in intel. There wasn't a massive cyber attack -- that term is used as loosely as "radical islam."

the Democrooks are just mad their corruption got exposed. no voting booths were hacked and there was no collusion. The Russians just brought to light the underhanded Clintonian politricks, and the establishment is mad. If the Rethug emails got exposed, the establishment Dems would have been cheering and saying "I told you so."

This is a massive witchhunt that won't end in any impeachment or consequences. Trump will troll his way until his presidency ends...sadly enough, he might get re-elected, because the D's have focused on Russian conspiracy theories, and not real issues that affect everyday Americans.

Do you think that's a coincidence? The people aren't impressed with this shyt. Concerned but not impressed.
U work in Intel, no wonder Putin tap dancin on us :mjpls:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Emptying trash at the Pentagon ≠ working in intel. :mjlol: Receipts or gtfo.

I'm going to continue to cite this release by the IC until you refute their findings. There was "no massive cyber attack", but the IC said this:

Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

And I'm supposed to believe you over the opinion of your supposed superiors? :cambybp:

the Democrooks are just mad their corruption got exposed. no voting booths were hacked and there was no collusion.

This is disingenuous, and you know it. Collusion and vote tallies aren't the only things we're investigating here.

You're speaking with such certainty that there is no collusion, however it's still being investigated by at least the FBI and special counsel Mueller. We can't call that game either way until the investigations are complete.

On the other hand, we have several other related problems, but I'm not going to lay them out to you again just so you can lump them together in the "witch hunt" category. Do your research (since you supposedly "work in intel") and stop being lazy. :bpufedup:

Does that polling also collect data on the reason why Dems are currently unfavorable? :bpohh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No one takes you seriously when you type like this. You sound like an idiot.