RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Emptying trash at the Pentagon ≠ working in intel. :mjlol: Receipts or gtfo.

I'm going to continue to cite this release by the IC until you refute their findings. There was "no massive cyber attack", but the IC said this:

And I'm supposed to believe you over the opinion of your supposed superiors? :cambybp:

anything the IC tells you publicly is political drivel. These are the same people that told the American public that there was a connection between Sadam Hussein/Iraq and Osama Bin Laden when there was ZERO evidence. The people at the top of the food chain are political pawns, handpicked by the current administrations. They are beholden to the person who put them there. Behind closed doors, the analysts are the ones who are the genuine patriots. The Chelsea Mannings and Snowden's of the world who expose the corrupt, illegal acts of the American government. But unfortunately, morons like yourself probably believe their Russian counteragents. :mjlol:

And I don't have to prove anything to laypeople like you. The intel community considers people like you as sheep.

This is disingenuous, and you know it. Collusion and vote tallies aren't the only things we're investigating here.

You're speaking with such certainty that there is no collusion, however it's still being investigated by at least the FBI and special counsel Mueller. We can't call that game either way until the investigations are complete.

On the other hand, we have several other related problems, but I'm not going to lay them out to you again just so you can lump them together in the "witch hunt" category. Do your research (since you supposedly "work in intel") and stop being lazy. :bpufedup:

I know there's no collusion because there are democrats saying just as much. I mean, how much more proof do you want? The people who are the biggest hunters are admitting there's no proof.

Maxine Waters admits there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

Jeffrey Toobin Admits: Trump-Russia Collusion Evidence Not Main Investigation Purpose

Does that polling also collect data on the reason why Dems are currently unfavorable? :bpohh:

Use your brain. We have one of the most unpopular and dumbest presidents in history in office right now, and the Dems STILL DON"T HAVE A HIGHER APPROVAL RATING THAN HIM. Deductive reasoning suggests that the American people are not happy with the job establishment democrats are doing, and rightfully so. It's because they're a bunch of crooked a-holes who tightwalk the fence.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dems have more than that. :bpumad:

Witch hunts don't get special counsels assigned. :bpumad:

It's not "conjecture" that everyone who has access to classified intelligence agrees that Russia led a massive cyber attack against the election, and the only ones downplaying it are the ones who are currently under investigation for Russian collusion. :bpumad:

exactly. trump apologists are still trying to spread russian attacking our democracy ass fake news when the intelligence community has said it has happened and is happening lmfao they're so dumb

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Hope so but I don't get it :yeshrug:

Her previous tweets were alluding the shooting was an assassination attempt, the account that the shooter asked who was practicing is still unverified and is being spread like wild fire.

Or more so, she suggested the shooter asked was it Reps or Dems playing ball. The Congressman who was asked that question, actually described the man as a jogger and that he didnt have a weapon. The shooter was totally different person and she intentionally trying to create hysteria by implying that he was targeting Republicans.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

You don't sound anywhere close to credible breh.

lol cause I need credibility on thecoli.com

the fact that I can make six figures and still spend time on a random website going back and forth with losers like you, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the rest of the democrat-supporting nerds on here, burns your ass

but just to entertain your bum ass, here's my office:

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

lol yep I'm petty like that...but I'm bored and none of my projects are active right now :yeshrug:

now you can show me your office :mjgrin::umad:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
First of all, i work in intel. There wasn't a massive cyber attack -- that term is used as loosely as "radical islam."

the Democrooks are just mad their corruption got exposed. no voting booths were hacked and there was no collusion. The Russians just brought to light the underhanded Clintonian politricks, and the establishment is mad. If the Rethug emails got exposed, the establishment Dems would have been cheering and saying "I told you so."

This is a massive witchhunt that won't end in any impeachment or consequences. Trump will troll his way until his presidency ends...sadly enough, he might get re-elected, because the D's have focused on Russian conspiracy theories, and not real issues that affect everyday Americans.

I mean, look at this shyt:

Democratic Party Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Do you think that's a coincidence? The people aren't impressed with this shyt. Concerned but not impressed.
You say that you work in Intel but the entire Intelligence community agrees that Russia hacked the election.

Even the people who say Trump had nothing to do with it say that it happened.

And the fact of the matter is, the RNC e-mails didn't get exposed, the DNC ones did. If both sides got exposed you'd have a point but only one side did and it's being used to galvanize the RIGHT WING.

And that favorability rating means very little since the GOP is polling just as bad maybe worse

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say that you work in Intel but the entire Intelligence community agrees that Russia hacked the election.

Even the people who say Trump had nothing to do with it say that it happened.

And the fact of the matter is, the RNC e-mails didn't get exposed, the DNC ones did. If both sides got exposed you'd have a point but only one side did and it's being used to galvanize the RIGHT WING.

And that favorability rating means very little since the GOP is polling just as bad maybe worse

no the entire Intel Community doesn't agree that Russia hacked the election

god you people are so effin naive, it's not even funny

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
lol cause I need credibility on thecoli.com

the fact that I can make six figures and still spend time on a random website going back and forth with losers like you, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the rest of the democrat-supporting nerds on here, burns your ass

but just to entertain your bum ass, here's my office:

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

lol yep I'm petty like that...but I'm bored and none of my projects are active right now :yeshrug:

now you can show me your office :mjgrin::umad:

Interesting group of documents you have pictured on your desk, wonder how your InfoSec, Compliance/Risk departments would feel about that... :jbhmm: