RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Man, its been a good year.
NK undeterred, middle fingers for everybody.
Iran publicly stating the US effectively started IS
Iran staying moderate
Russian hackers going in, confirmed with the ability shut down power grids
Putin/Assad out there playing Chess in Syria,
US backed forces got caught violating Geneva conventions
The EU breaking with the US on policy
Saudi Arabia stalemating in Yemen,
Qatar being backed by Turkey and Iran against them other regional gulf states
Erdogan still out there scorching the Earth molding turkey in his image
US leaking Isreali intel to Russia
No healthcare reform, no new tax plan, no travel ban, nothing getting done domestically
analysts predicting another stock market crash soon
Corbyn publically stating foreign policy as a major reason for terrorism
Theresa calling snap election and losing her majority, forming govt with the friggin DUP
Migrants continue to flood EU
IS all but done
And of course Prime Time Donald taking US politics back 1000 steps
All i need now is a huge domestic catastrophe for Trump to mismanage.....I suppose I can wait for hurricane season
I still havent even checked for house of cards yet

What a time to be alive.

And I want even more. Its not even July yet. :blessed:
Anarchist:skip:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That video of Trump's cabinet members thanking Trump and pledging themselves to him is one of the most bizarre/pitiful things I've ever seen.

Outside of Mattis, that had to be the most demoralizing stunt I have ever seen. He literally started with one of them and went around the table taking in their praise. He then went on to praise himself saying his done more in the beginning of his presidency the most other presidents outside of Roosevelt. :picard: What bills has he signed that were major legislation? His executive orders have already been outed as just show pieces that do nothing so I need to know what this buffoon thinks he has done to be compared to FDR.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Marc Kasowitz, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in the Russia investigation, has boasted to friends and colleagues that he played a central role in the firing of Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, according to four people familiar with the conversations.

Kasowitz told Trump, “This guy is going to get you,” according to a person familiar with Kasowitz’s account.

if this is true props to Nap for seeing what this was about long before most

Man damn y'all know I was spot on about all this shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Marc Kasowitz, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in the Russia investigation, has boasted to friends and colleagues that he played a central role in the firing of Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, according to four people familiar with the conversations.

Kasowitz told Trump, “This guy is going to get you,” according to a person familiar with Kasowitz’s account.

if this is true props to Nap for seeing what this was about long before most