RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein says there's no cause to fire Mueller

Rosenstein like :hubie:

“I am not going to follow any order unless it is a lawful order," Rosenstein said, adding that it “would not matter what anybody said. ... There is no secret plan (to remove Mueller) that involves me."

“I appointed him; I stand by that decision,’’ he said. “I will defend the integrity of that investigation.’’
Trump prolly asking his staff right now who takes over when he fires Rosenstein:mjgrin:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
McCain is gonna change his tune (if he hasn't already)
He always blew hot air.

In that Comey testimony he tried to make some correlation between Hillary and Trump about the Russian interference. Instead of asking some more probing questions about the general Russian interference.

Majority of Republicans are trying to survive until Trump can pass his tax bill. Funny thing with how everything is snowballing it's possible nothing major will be passed for a while.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ the emphasis

1qtf58.jpg

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anarchist:skip:
Not really. Im just sick and tired of a unipolar world. I would prefer one with several regional powers so there can be checks and balances. America has been having its way for far too long. Its about time it crushed itself under the weight of its own avarice. Let the rest of the world stand up, be counted and be allowed to forge its own destiny. I dont understand why anyone with a functioning heart and brain would view the US as anything but an evil empire. Its about time for a new hope.