RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a stupid one so I agree. I'd like to see if what Schiff said comes to fruition. If not and the Republicans dont act :francis: I'm sure Putin is enjoying himself and is probably viewing himself like the greatest mastermind there is.
I don't think even putin could have fully anticipated all this trump fukkkery. :patrice:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If enough people tell Trump not to fire Muller, he'll fire Mueller. It's not even a question.

:wow:

I think that Trump has already decided to fire Mueller, which is probably why people are begging him not to fire Mueller. Those are probably the same people that were begging him not to fire Comey.

This Country is on the verge of a major crisis if Trump fires Mueller.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
If he fires Mueller I swear :mjlol::gladbron: The fukkery :mindblown:

fukk i hope he does it
200.gif

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think that Trump has already decided to fire Mueller, which is probably why people are begging him not to fire Mueller. Those are probably the same people that were begging him not to fire Comey.

if Rosenstein doesn't hold firm it will get interesting. Everything that came out about him after the Comey firing points to Rosenstein making Trump fire him before he(rosenstein) would fire Mueller. Then a Rosenstein hearing in public that probably gets Comey-level attention. A vote for independent counsel that either gets Mueller right back on it or forever ties this version of the GOP to go down with Trump's sinking ship. Leaks would become a downpour, riots in the streets probably - a hot summer for sure.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man, its been a good year.
NK undeterred, middle fingers for everybody.
Iran publicly stating the US effectively started IS
Iran staying moderate
Russian hackers going in, confirmed with the ability shut down power grids
Putin/Assad out there playing Chess in Syria,
US backed forces got caught violating Geneva conventions
The EU breaking with the US on policy
Saudi Arabia stalemating in Yemen,
Qatar being backed by Turkey and Iran against them other regional gulf states
Erdogan still out there scorching the Earth molding turkey in his image
US leaking Isreali intel to Russia
No healthcare reform, no new tax plan, no travel ban, nothing getting done domestically
analysts predicting another stock market crash soon
Corbyn publically stating foreign policy as a major reason for terrorism
Theresa calling snap election and losing her majority, forming govt with the friggin DUP
Migrants continue to flood EU
IS all but done
And of course Prime Time Donald taking US politics back 1000 steps
All i need now is a huge domestic catastrophe for Trump to mismanage.....I suppose I can wait for hurricane season
I still havent even checked for house of cards yet

What a time to be alive.

And I want even more. Its not even July yet. :blessed:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Yup.

I really wonder if most people realize how bad things already are.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Rosenstein doesn't hold firm it will get interesting. Everything that came out about him after the Comey firing points to Rosenstein making Trump fire him before he(rosenstein) would fire Mueller. Then a Rosenstein hearing in public that probably gets Comey-level attention. A vote for independent counsel that either gets Mueller right back on it or forever ties this version of the GOP to go down with Trump's sinking ship. Leaks would become a downpour, riots in the streets probably - a hot summer for sure.

There is ZERO percent chance that Rosenstein would sign that order. Absolutely NONE. Rosenstein is ambitious/cutthroat (necessary in D.C.), but he's not going to irreparably ruin his reputation, not to mention future professional/political/social prospects (he would be forever shunned by upper strata of society), by being a martyr for Trump.

I always thought that at some point he's going to cross a line from which you can't return. It'll be interesting to see how GOP members respond if he does fire Mueller. I think deep down inside the Dems would rather this just drag out as close to 2018 as possible. Assuming his agenda is otherwise dead, they probably don't see any additional benefit to Trump being impeached sooner rather than later.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is ZERO percent chance that Rosenstein would sign that order. Absolutely NONE. Rosenstein is ambitious/cutthroat (necessary in D.C.), but he's not going to irreparably ruin his reputation, not to mention future professional/political/social prospects (he would be forever shunned by upper strata of society), by being a martyr for Trump.

I always thought that at some point he's going to cross a line from which you can't return. It'll be interesting to see how GOP members respond if he does fire Mueller. I think deep down inside the Dems would rather this just drag out as close to 2018 as possible. Assuming his agenda is otherwise dead, they probably don't see any additional benefit to Trump being impeached sooner rather than later.

I know I keep saying this, but you all are overestimating Republicans.

Even if Trump fires Mueller they still won't do shyt. The majority of the GOP base will always approve of Trump, so House Republicans literally are just not going to vote to impeach Trump no matter what he does.