RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was before Comey testified today.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's approval is at 34%, a new Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday finds, a slight dip from the last time the university surveyed the President's popularity.

Fifty-seven percent of surveyed voters said they do not approve of the job the President is doing in office. When Quinnipiac University polled Trump's popularity in mid-May, 37% approved compared to 55% who disapproved.

Wednesday's survey marks a new low for Trump's approval rating in Quinnipiac's polling -- his previous low was 35% in an April 4 edition of the poll.

The new poll also surveyed voters about Trump's relationship with Russia. Just 32% of voters said they do not believe the President did anything wrong, while 31% said they believe he did something illegal. Another 29% said they think he did something unethical but not illegal.

Even more voters said they believed that Trump's campaign advisers did something unethical or illegal -- only 24% of voters said they thought his advisers did not do anything wrong.

The poll was published hours before the release of planned testimony from former FBI Director James Comey provided new details into his contacts with the President.

Forty percent of surveyed voters predicted that Trump will not be President for his entire four-year term.
Sixty-three percent of Americans say they do not believe it is appropriate for the President's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to play a "significant role" in the administration. This is an increase from 53% in a mid-April Quinnipiac poll, and the uptick comes after reports that the FBI Russia investigation has looked at Kushner's role.

The survey of 1,361 voters was conducted between May 31 and June 6. The margin of error is 3.2%, according to the release.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-quinnipiac/index.html

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I don't understand why they do these videos/Q&A's. It would be like goin to the hood circa 08 and askin black people about Obama. Clearly Trump supporters are gonna support their guy, I'd be more interested in independents & college educated whites who went for Trump and see what their opinion is now

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why they do these videos/Q&A's. It would be like goin to the hood circa 08 and askin black people about Obama. Clearly Trump supporters are gonna support their guy, I'd be more interested in independents & college educated whites who went for Trump and see what their opinion is now
Yep.

Need to stop asking these 55+ voters anything.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Seriously, how the fukk can "he's new to this" be a justifiable excuse? That is legitimately the most absurd thing I've ever heard. That's why you don't vote a dipsh!t who doesn't know anything about anything to hold the most powerful position in the world.

They(mainly Mitch & Paul)are soo desperate to have their Squad on top of the Pile as well as get Obama out and keep Hillary from continuing his Policies that they will throw the :cape: on for Trump no matter what despite everything that was told to them within the Beltway before and after the Election....just :piss: & :pacspit: on all Obama put forth,get that Koch Money under the Table and Keep it Pushing

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
BTW, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 you might wanna change the poll question to end of 2017. The biggest piece of this still to come is from Mueller and his findings and we don't know exactly when that's gonna come out. That's the X factor IMO. If Mueller finds obstruction of justice DID occur you'll see senators and congressmen from both sides act and begin drawing up impeachment papers, but that could be several months off

I feel like today was Round 1of what's gonna be a long battle

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep.

Need to stop asking these 55+ voters anything.

Those Trump 55+ yo voters where the only ones that understood John McCain's questions today. McCain hit them nikkas with the Pottie Tang:

hqdefault.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BTW, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 you might wanna change the poll question to end of 2017. The biggest piece of this still to come is from Mueller and his findings and we don't know exactly when that's gonna come out. That's the X factor IMO. If Mueller finds obstruction of justice DID occur you'll see senators and congressmen from both sides act and begin drawing up impeachment papers, but that could be several months off

I feel like today was Round 1of what's gonna be a long battle
I tried changing the poll and I got locked out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The most toxic fake news site on the internet, disgusting racism, weaponized lies.
Lowkey I didn't realize how racist they were until the last year and a half. I never was a fan due to how insanely and wrongly conspiratorial they were but holy shyt how can any non-white employee of theirs continue to work there?