RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to give Cheeto his phone back. I'm looking forward to tomorrow AM tweets.

Trump's ego will not let him go along with this Mr. Magoo bumbling idiot excuse Paul Ryan was trying to trot out today.

Trump is just itching to go all Colonel Jessup on his foes.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Stop being a coward and letting people bully you over the internet. You post nothing but far right news and then when someone points it out you feign objectivity. Nobodies going to beat you up for being a Tom. Napoleon is a Tom who posts garbage ass tweets too least he stands behind them
:jbhmm:I get the sense ANYTHING that is anti-Clinton/Obama/Establishment Democrats is automatically labeled Far Right on HL. That might be the disconnect (or intentional spin). Because I've never posted anything from a far right-winger or a far-right media site.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:jbhmm:I get the sense ANYTHING that is anti-Clinton/Obama/Establishment Democrats is automatically labeled Far Right on HL. That might be the disconnect (or intentional spin). Because I've never posted anything from a far right-winger or a far-right media site.

You just posted a tweet from a trump supporter.

They replied with a pic as proof.

Please say that you are trolling.

Daps
That's why I brought up Napoleon he's like you but on the opposite side of the aisle. He floods threads with dumbass tweets to support his agenda just like you flood threads with dumbass tweets to support your agenda. Difference is he isn't a coward who feigns objectivity. Stop being scared breh nobody's going to hurt you through a computer.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ive always wondered,are you and @Ironman on the same side of the Civil War or Rivals?:patrice:
There's only one man I hate. No beef with the Kang of Wakanda though:wow:
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo2_r1_250_zpsbqxoyqbo.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do we know so far

1. Comey testifies under oath that there is a Russian investigation involving Trump's associates.

2. Trump on several occasions asks Comey to drop the investigation.

3. Trump tries to get high level IC officials to publicly downplay the FBI investigation.

4. Comey refuses to drop investigation

5. Trump fires Comey

6. White House gives dubious reasons for Comey's firing.

7. Trump contradicts WH reasons for firing Comey and admits he fired Comey because of the "Russian thing"

Ummm what more do they need to bring up
Obstruction of justice charges?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:what: None of those tweets I posted are from right-wingers you moron!! Why da fukk do people automatically assume you're a right-winger or a Trump supporter if you don't fukk with the establishment Democrats?

The Markada one is. I blocked her awhile ago, probably not her real profile pic.

Edit: See someone already pointed out that she is "right" and you responded and said you dont know her. So, your above comment is inaccurate. Just FYI,

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You just posted a tweet from a trump supporter.

They replied with a pic as proof.

Please say that you are trolling.
Yeah but like I said before I didn't know who da fukk that Makada chick was until 1 of y'all posted the pic saying she's a Trump supporter.

That's why I brought up Napoleon he's like you but on the opposite side of the aisle. He floods threads with dumbass tweets to support his agenda just like you flood threads with dumbass tweets to support your agenda. Difference is he isn't a coward who reigns objectivity. Stop being scared breh nobody's going to hurt you through a computer.
That doesn't make me a right-winger though. I consider myself a Right-leaning moderate on social issues (Center-right) & a left-leaning moderate (Center-left) on fiscal/economic issues. I'm also a Bernie supporter.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So what do we know so far

1. Comey testifies under oath that there is a Russian investigation involving Trump's associates.

2. Trump on several occasions asks Comey to drop the investigation.

3. Trump tries to get high level IC officials to publicly downplay the FBI investigation.

4. Comey refuses to drop investigation

5. Trump fires Comey

6. White House gives dubious reasons for Comey's firing.

7. Trump contradicts WH reasons for firing Comey and admits he fired Comey because of the "Russian thing"

Ummm what more do they need to bring up
Obstruction of justice charges?
To charge him you have to impeach him since the Constitution doesn't state what to do if a president interferes with an investigation. And impeachment is too early in the game. The investigation will be long but it should hit a crescendo once midterm come next year. Impeachment but this Republican Congress is DOA.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
15 mins ·
The New York Daily News, President Trump's hometown paper, isn't holding back after fired FBI Director James Comey said during his testimony that the Trump administration spread "lies" about him.

New York Daily News rips Trump: 'LIAR'
"The administration chose to defame me and, more importantly, the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly run," Comey said.
THEHILL.COM