RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
B7nlCBG.gif

SESSIONS IS FINISHED!!!!

What did the tweet say?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Gone relax and watch the fukkery reverse itself...
images

How many months were we telling yall Bhobots and HillaryClitRiders This whole Russia story instigated by MsM was kilotons of pure bullshiiit...:sas1:

I know it's traumatic to realize you been played for 12 months, but understand we call you zombies and sheeple so maybe you snap out of the dream matrix sequence you in. I don't hate jokers that believe these fairytales, instead I feel empathy, but cause they haven't left the MsM mental plantation. There are Harriet Tubmans trying to get yall out of mental bondage.

The fact that the MsM would waste a year of your time, hyping up a blatant lie, and ignoring and calling actual criminality and corruption "conspiracy theory."....and "alt right"...etc....for a whole year, playing you like chumps.....should hopefully awaken in you a desire to know why did the MsM lie to me and what else are they hiding? :francis:

Don't feel bad you got played and finessed for a whole year. Don't worry about even admitting you were wrong. Don't even worry about apologizing to the posters that stood steadfast even when the majority were either unsure or carrying the "Russia Did It" mantra. The only thing you need to do is be extremely skeptical of all media, and begin to explore the indy/alt media that the MsM told you for a whole year was the "Fake News"....when clearly the MsM is the actual Fake News.

Oh yeah, if you ever come around these intellectual parts again spewing "Russia Did It" bullshiit....you gone find the twitter posts above nicely replied under that mess....:sas2:

Last edited: