RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah but like I said before I didn't know who da fukk that Makada chick was until 1 of y'all posted the pic saying she's a Trump supporter.

That doesn't make me a right-winger though. I consider myself a Right-leaning moderate on social issues (Center-right) & a left-leaning moderate (Center-left) on fiscal/economic issues. I'm also a Bernie supporter.

:mjgrin::nooooo:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To charge him you have to impeach him since the Constitution doesn't state what to do if a president interferes with an investigation. And impeachment is too early in the game. The investigation will be long but it should hit a crescendo once midterm come next year. Impeachment but this Republican Congress is DOA.

Maybe public pressure and Trump's falling poll numbers will be enough to get the GOP to bring up impeachment. Especially if the special prosecutor draws the conclusion that obstruction did happen.

Comey's firing and Trump's admission that he did it because of the Russian thing is damning.

Not sure how they can just ignore those very public facts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what do we know so far

1. Comey testifies under oath that there is a Russian investigation involving Trump's associates.

2. Trump on several occasions asks Comey to drop the investigation.

3. Trump tries to get high level IC officials to publicly downplay the FBI investigation.

4. Comey refuses to drop investigation

5. Trump fires Comey

6. White House gives dubious reasons for Comey's firing.

7. Trump contradicts WH reasons for firing Comey and admits he fired Comey because of the "Russian thing"

Ummm what more do they need to bring up
Obstruction of justice charges?
You missed the part that Comey leaked the transcript/memo to force a special prosecutor

:banderas:

They planned all this shyt :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
[QUOTE="biscuitsnbangers, post: 24996444, member: 12127"

"Others mentioned potential conflicts with clients of their firms, such as financial institutions that have already received subpoenas relating to potential money-laundering issues that are part of the investigation."[/QUOTE]
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Maybe public pressure and Trump's falling poll numbers will be enough to get the GOP to bring up impeachment. Especially if the special prosecutor draws the conclusion that obstruction did happen.

Comey's firing and Trump's admission that he did it because of the Russian thing is damning.

Not sure how they can just ignore those very public facts.
Republicans do not care. They see party before country. For the midterms it will Dems who are defending states. :francis: Also these Repuicans have no honor or shame. They will simply put the impeachment motion to vote and they will shot it down and will say to the media like :hubie:. We did everything we could have done. That is why it is important for Dems to not say impechment. They do not want to pump fake it kinda of like how Republicans did with Bill Clinton.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gone relax and watch the fukkery reverse itself...
images

How many months were we telling yall Bhobots and HillaryClitRiders This whole Russia story instigated by MsM was kilotons of pure bullshiiit...:sas1:

I know it's traumatic to realize you been played for 12 months, but understand we call you zombies and sheeple so maybe you snap out of the dream matrix sequence you in. I don't hate jokers that believe these fairytales, instead I feel empathy, but cause they haven't left the MsM mental plantation. There are Harriet Tubmans trying to get yall out of mental bondage.

The fact that the MsM would waste a year of your time, hyping up a blatant lie, and ignoring and calling actual criminality and corruption "conspiracy theory."....and "alt right"...etc....for a whole year, playing you like chumps.....should hopefully awaken in you a desire to know why did the MsM lie to me and what else are they hiding? :francis:

Don't feel bad you got played and finessed for a whole year. Don't worry about even admitting you were wrong. Don't even worry about apologizing to the posters that stood steadfast even when the majority were either unsure or carrying the "Russia Did It" mantra. The only thing you need to do is be extremely skeptical of all media, and begin to explore the indy/alt media that the MsM told you for a whole year was the "Fake News"....when clearly the MsM is the actual Fake News.

Oh yeah, if you ever come around these intellectual parts again spewing "Russia Did It" bullshiit....you gone find the twitter posts above nicely replied under that mess....:sas2:

Half a year of impeachment fantasies and all we find out is Comey is a huge p*ssy who felt intimidated by the don:banderas:

Russia was a psychological crutch for shell-shocked dems who couldn't believe their queen got crushed.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Beats me. Where in federal law does it say obstruction of justice charges are a partisan issue?

Not my fault you didn't realize public scrutiny by a political party does not fit the criteria of an obstruction of justice charge.

Just admit you ain't know, you were being contrarian, you spoke out your ass, and keep on pushin.
High Drama as James Comey Testifies Before Senate Panel | RealClearPolitics
He also faced questions about former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and the Department of Justice’s handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server, expressing his concern with the way Lynch had directed him to refer to the investigation as simply a “matter” and her meeting with former President Bill Clinton, both of which he said prompted him to address the matter publicly in July 2016.

Would you like to admit anything?

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's sad.

The right deflection is now Trump isn't versed in WH politics, he's a newbie etc.

But he's expected to govern 321m+ people and deal with the international community. So far he's doing below average. :dead:

Anything to cape for Trump and it puts him in a bad disadvantage.

Implying getting along with the establishment is why we voted for him...:mjlol: