RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

A month ago you were trying to figure out whether you lean left or right, and now all you contribute here is tweets from the far right echo chamber and liberal bashing articles.

Didn't take long for them to train and condition you, did it? :martin:

:what: None of those tweets I posted are from right-wingers you moron!! Why da fukk do people automatically assume you're a right-winger or a Trump supporter if you don't fukk with the establishment Democrats?

Last edited:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
:what: None of those tweets I posted are from right-wingers you moron!! Why da fukk do people automatically assume you're a right-winger or a Trump supporter if you don't fukk with the establishment Democrats?

Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. You've been an active participant in the far right circle jerk on here and 90% of the content i'v seen you post is partisan garbage. Just letting you know you're allowed to have conservatives views without getting caught up in all that.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
My favorite joke:

So Donald Trump walks into a bar...

He lowers it. :sadtrump:

:smarttrump:
:lolbron:
For real though it's disgusting as fukk how all these cacs are just lowering the bar further every single day. :snoop:

Obama was squeaky clean and a intelligent dude. They went after him for Djion Mustard sauce ffs.

The 6 Dumbest Right-Wing Attacks Against Obama
While Trump is getting 2 scoops of Ice Cream while everyone gets one. :pachaha:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. You've been an active participant in the far right circle jerk on here and 90% of the content i'v seen you post is partisan garbage. Just letting you know you're allowed to have conservatives views without getting caught up in all that.
Please post links to a thread in HL where I'm co-signing Far Right rhetoric?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Makada is a Trump supporter.

17108338_1483209308.8djjbc.jpg

Charlie Peach is your typical fake-woke twitter idiot who plays to the Trump audience on some 'at least they're honest' bullshyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Makada is a Trump supporter.

17108338_1483209308.8djjbc.jpg

Charlie Peach is your typical fake-woke twitter idiot who plays to the Trump audience on some 'at least they're honest' bullshyt.

I didn't know who that Makada chick. I just saw her retweeted into my timeline. I fukks with Charlie Peach though, she doesn't play up to a Trump audience. I don't see Trump supporters interacting with her at all.

Daps
Please post links to a thread in HL where I'm co-signing Far Right rhetoric?
Stop being a coward and letting people bully you over the internet. You post nothing but far right news and then when someone points it out you feign objectivity. Nobodies going to beat you up for being a Tom. Napoleon is a Tom who posts garbage ass tweets too least he stands behind them