RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ohhh: you really so uninformed you dont realize how much of a disater this was Comey,
fascinating :whoo:

what did i learn? comeys the leaker, LL obstructed justice, comey may have perjured himself, new york times are liars, and all this going on he didnt alert superiors

what did u learn?:pachaha:
Somebody bush this fukkin pathetic bot:camby:

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
Comey stated their is no doubt that Russia attempted to disrupt the election and stated that Trump did not even ask him what they could do about it. You have a foreign country committing hostile cyber crimes and yet Trump and the GOP stays quiet on that issue. Party of Patriotism my ass

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Trump under investigation personally? Comey said no. And obviously he wouldn't lie.
Is Trump under investigation personally? Current officials say no and according to their knowledge it's probably true.

But Robert Mueller will never answer that question publicly and I wonder if he would even confirm/deny it in closed session. I suspect that is why Comey et al have no problem saying he isn't/wasn't under investigation.

The other thing to think about is that one can say that Brooklynzson (he's the owner right?) is not under personal investigation at the same time that I AM investigating thecoli.com, knowing that I'll get all the information I'm seeking while TECHNICALLY being honest in saying that the investigation's focus is not Brooklynzson personally.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dead:
DB0CZbrWsAAwDnV.jpg