RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This shyt reads like a trashy Michael Bay political thriller:pachaha:

On the morning of April 11, the President called me and asked what I had done about his request that I “get out” that he is not personally under investigation. I replied that I had passed his request to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, but I had not heard back. He replied that “the cloud” was getting in the way of his ability to do his job. He said that perhaps he would have his people reach out to the Acting Deputy Attorney General. I said that was the way his request should be handled. I said the White House Counsel should contact the leadership of DOJ to make the request, which was the traditional channel.

He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
I'm at work crying, what thing:russ:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
I really think Comey is going to be seen in a much different line when all this is history.
He was stuck between to utterly corrupt sides who were forcing him to squad up or fall on his sword.

Wtf are you on about? You act as though, Democrats/Hillary/Obama's adminstration are even remotely as corrupt as the Trump administration.

I didn't see the Obama administration try to suppress the investigation on the emails. Sad thing about that email investigation was that despite Hillary's evasiveness, no foul play was reported.

This Trump adminstration is suspected to have colluded with the Russian govt for lifted sanctions. Breh, do you know how treasonous that is. There is no Hillary/Goldman Sachs email that can prove as corrupt as that.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My working theory right now would be that Trump did not initially coordinate anything with Russia. Putin saw how that buffoon began his campaign and figured there was no way he'd get elected.

Fast forward into the primaries and Trump was racking up W's and Putin re-thought everything. All the Russian loans and the hooker tapes, along with whatever else they have on Trump, was used to have him hire/communicate with all these people connected to Russia. Everything spiraled from there.

I think it's safe to say Putin has other Republicans under his thumb too. :hubie:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Wtf are you on about? You act as though, Democrats/Hillary/Obama's adminstration are even remotely as corrupt as the Trump administration.

I didn't see the Obama administration try to suppress the investigation on the emails. Sad thing about that email investigation was that despite Hillary's evasiveness, no foul play was reported.

This Trump adminstration is suspected to have colluded with the Russian govt for lifted sanctions. Breh, do you know how treasonous that is. There is no Hillary/Goldman Sachs email that can prove as corrupt as that.
You don't think the DNC was putting pressure on him during the campaign? Is that your point?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You don't think the DNC was putting pressure on him during the campaign? Is that your point?
In a thread laying out a possible obstruction of justice charge against the President, you're insinuating that the DNC did the same thing? Terrible troll.