RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
My point was that Comey seems to be a good dude that was, at different times, demonized by both parties for political gain. Twist it however youd like, and enjoy your daps from Nap. Thats what its all about, right?
Let me help you out, if there is an open investigation pressuring the fbi director in an attempt to influence his decision is obstruction of justice.

Being demonized in the public by a political party is not pressure for an fbi. His job requires him to scrutinize and jail people. Of course someone will disagree in public.

However, if you want to continue with the assumption that the DNC attempted to pressure Comey behind closed door, therefore insinuating obstruction of justice, be my guest.

The rest of us will be learning, understanding, and applying the difference between public scrutiny and obstruction of justice.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me help you out, if there is an open investigation pressuring the fbi director in an attempt to influence his decision is obstruction of justice.

Being demonized in the public by a political party is not pressure for an fbi. His job requires him to scrutinize and jail people. Of course someone will disagree in public.

However, if you want to continue with the assumption that the DNC attempted to pressure Comey behind closed door, therefore insinuating obstruction of justice, be my guest.

The rest of us will be learning, understanding, and applying the difference between public scrutiny and obstruction of justice.
Bruh Comey said he wouldn't say trump isn't under investigation...cause he wants that window to be open.

I mean if you can't read between those lines...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

Thanks for the help. So where do I fall on Comey in order to be a good card holding Democrat?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Thanks for the help. So where do I fall on Comey in order to be a good card holding Democrat?
Beats me. Where in federal law does it say obstruction of justice charges are a partisan issue?

Not my fault you didn't realize public scrutiny by a political party does not fit the criteria of an obstruction of justice charge.

Just admit you ain't know, you were being contrarian, you spoke out your ass, and keep on pushin.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Calling BS on them quitting until it happens. Tired of these tweets that don't pan out.

I'm inclined to believe it about Sessions. As Akan stated earlier in this thread, Session is more concerned with himself. Spicer on the other hand, stay or go, doesnt really matter. Outside of being Easter bunny, what role of importance has he had.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Beats me. Where in federal law does it say obstruction of justice charges are a partisan issue?

Not my fault you didn't realize public scrutiny by a political party does not fit the criteria of an obstruction of justice charge.

Just admit you ain't know, you were being contrarian, you spoke out your ass, and keep on pushin.
I never said the two party's role in all of this was of an equal caliber.

Last edited: