RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Warner asked Rodgers and Coats did Trump ask them to downplay Russia investigation and the additional reports that Coats was asked to intervene. Rodgers answer didn't answer the question but did say he was not asked to anything unethical and did not feel pressured to do so. But would not discuss the question due to investigation or any hypothetical circumstances. Coats said he did not feel it was appropriate to address in public session. Edit: Coats said he did not feel pressure either. They are not admitting that they were asked, only that they did not feel pressured. Which, ugh.
Let down like tomorrow will be.............

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have no problem with prisoners doing regular labor. None. I will not pretend to be outraged when they're working for white people in a governor's mansion no more than having to clean up streets.

They lettin him off the hook.
I give up, again

Rodgers failed us. Coates been a hoe. They aint denying it tho

Rogers is denying shyt despite the fact that there are NSA reports that say otherwise...

Warner asked Rodgers and Coats did Trump ask them to downplay Russia investigation and the additional reports that Coats was asked to intervene. Rodgers answer didn't answer the question but did say he was not asked to anything unethical and did not feel pressured to do so. But would not discuss the question due to investigation or any hypothetical circumstances. Coats said he did not feel it was appropriate to address in public session. Edit: Coats said he did not feel pressure either. They are not admitting that they were asked, only that they did not feel pressured. Which, ugh.

Breh, your opinion of this whole matter wavers at the slightest breeze going by :mjlol:

I don't know if you're fit to deal with the long haul this process entails :francis:

Let down like tomorrow will be.............

Pay attention to the details