RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That first broad :dwillhuh:

Yall can't deny that some folks have truly lost it.

Breh, if you took a look at the people who follow/support/advocate for ANY political position, they all have their share of supporters who don't come across as overly educated/informed. Even that chick - her fundamental premise (of Trump furthering policies that favor Russian interests even beyond the US), I would argue, has a ton of merit. So what she wasn't eloquent enough to explain the nuances of how Trump's drive to weaken the US/NATO relationship is instead implementing one of Russia's fundamental, strategic foreign policy goals.

But there are plenty of people who are informed that believe the same. And to me, I've always believed that once the opponents primary argument/goal turns to just attacking the messenger rather than disputing the underlying facts, that's a clear signal that something is definitely amiss. Trumpistas are scared shytless. There is a Pulitzer Prize waiting for the first journalist that is able to discover any evidence of financial relationships between Russia/Russian companies and journalists/media companies here in the US.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I cant imagine any military folks still being supportive of him.
full
"He said we're gunna WIN! And win REAL BIG! Not like that bytch Hillary. She wasn't gunna WIN REAL BIG! That bytch!"

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh, if you took a look at the people who follow/support/advocate for ANY political position, they all have their share of supporters who don't come across as overly educated/informed. Even that chick - her fundamental premise (of Trump furthering policies that favor Russian interests even beyond the US), I would argue, has a ton of merit. So what she wasn't eloquent enough to explain the nuances of how Trump's drive to weaken the US/NATO relationship is instead implementing one of Russia's fundamental, strategic foreign policy goals.

But there are plenty of people who are informed that believe the same. And to me, I've always believed that once the opponents primary argument/goal turns to just attacking the messenger rather than disputing the underlying facts, that's a clear signal that something is definitely amiss. Trumpistas are scared shytless. There is a Pulitzer Prize waiting for the first journalist that is able to discover any evidence of financial relationships between Russia/Russian companies and journalists/media companies here in the US.
I agree with what you're saying in general. At this point, I don't know how much hysteria you can blame on the media and how much on Trump. For me, this whole shyt feels like the last couple months of the election year where everyone eventually grew numb.