Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@Rhakim @Bobby Ashley brothers please don’t derail this thread. It’s about the ruble. I’m offering again a debate on this issue on the podcast moderated by the Coli members itself if you’re interested in defending your opinions. Other than that, you guys have a slava ukraine thread to repost CIA analysts Twitter.
Fux those fux boys , all they spread is disinformation

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fux those fux boys , all they spread is disinformation

Notice in an actual conversation you don't have a prayer of clapping back on me, because all my shyt is sourced and checked and I don't make up shyt for agendas. But completely out of context you put out vague slander against me without the slightest receipts. And I'm the fukk boy?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My man @FAH1223 first of all Eid Mubarak bro,

You see what @88m3 is doing to derail this thread about the Ruble? He has a whole Ukraine thread pinned that others are banned from, and including @Broke Wave

Please do something about this.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My man @FAH1223 first of all Eid Mubarak bro,

You see what @88m3 is doing to derail this thread about the Ruble? He has a whole Ukraine thread pinned that others are banned from, and including @Broke Wave

Please do something about this.
I’ve put a reply ban

Eid Mubarak bro!

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The AP is literally following around these soldiers as they kidnap citizens for dissent opinions.

Keep in mind, Ukraine has been bombing its own citizens for years. Keep in mind that Ukraine is the leader in child sex trafficking for Eastern Europe. Keep in mind that Ukraine literally supports Nazis.

But you bum n!ggas want to suck Zelensky c*ck. . . The degenerate Jew Nazi.

What a time.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so lavrov calls jews "like hitler" the real nazis, so now @Meta Reign has his marching orders and is calling zelenskyy a jew nazi and leader of child sex trafficking in eastern europe. his obsession with child sex trafficking already had projection vibes, but this is getting troubling now. you need to be investigated for real, some bad shyt is going on in your basement.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
British paper The Guardian reports Russia revenues off gas is skyrocketing.

What is the west doing wrong?